Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

After looking at lines this morning, I find the following attractive:

Saints -7 @ Cardinals

Bears -1.5 @ Panthers

Rams +135 @ Detroit

Thoughts?

The panthers have a decent defense and the Bears oline cant stop anyone. If anything lay off that game, the Bears are not as good as their record would lead you to believe.

In the detroit game look at the over.

Saints should crush the cards.

:2cents:

Cleveland is a weird team. They always beat someone they shouldn't beat, a la the Bengals last week. I wouldnt touch that game with a ten foot pole.

I dunno, the Browns played their big game last week and due for a let down. Plus it looks like turnover machine Jake Delhomme should be back this week.

I dunno, the Browns played their big game last week and due for a let down. Plus it looks like turnover machine Jake Delhomme should be back this week.

Thats a good point, Atl is pretty good, just the browns are so up and down. (kinda like the skins)

Thats a good point, Atl is pretty good, just the browns are so up and down. (kinda like the skins)

I see what you're saying about the Browns, but I feel like they won't care as much about this game because they just beat a division rival on the road. Now they come home and play a really good Falcon team. I just don't see how the Falcons don't win by at least 4.

So far the only underdogs Im liking Denver, Rams, Panthers and Eagles. Im having a hard time picking my ticket. For some reason this week I just wanna pick all favorites. All games are under a TD except Balt -7.5 Den and Indi -8.5 K.C. Should i pick the 4 underdogs I like or just say screw it and take all favorites. Im only 4 points behind 1st place for the season.

@Balt -7.5 Den

Jax 1.5 @Buff

@Indi -8.5 K.C.

@Det -3.5 STL

ATL -3.5 @Cleve

@Cinci -6.5 T.B.

Chi -2.5 @Car

G.B. -2.5 @Wash

@Hou -3.5 NYG

N.O. -7.5 @ARZ

S.D. -6.5 @OAK

@Dall -6.5 Tenn

@S.F. -3.5 Phili

@NYJ -4.5 Minn

Bolded my picks...subject to change though

Sorry there are 3 games that are more than a TD:

BALT -7.5 DEN

INDI -8.5 K.C.

N.O. -7.5 ARZ

So usually if a team wins the game they cover the spread and with no spread really high if I pick all favorites on my ticket and there are only a few upsets I would do good. Not sure what to do?

That is like saying " Hey Bonez3 everyone thinks your GF is a man". Yes we all know this but some stuff is better off left unsaid.

Yea, that's a worthless post. No reason to even post that. We're all in here doing work trying to beat the man. If you have some winners come on by, but dont drive by with useless crap.

Ya. If I had it my way we all would win 100% of the time. That is why it is good people post in here cause when people are doing good you can take some of their advice and hopefully help you out a little. There are a few that post a lot in here and I think it helps us out. I was an a good 2 year run but now I have gotten a little cold and just picking around .500. .500 isnt bad but not up to the standards im use to and im looking for a comeback =) Lets all win us some $$$$$ =)

As much as I hate to say it I think Green Bay is going to smash us. -1 seems like a great bet to me. I think Aaron Rodgers and his receivers have a field day. I know they almost lost to Detroit but Detroit isnt bad (I think they cover against the rams as well)

That spread opened at 2.5 and is hovering around 3 now.

Where are you seeing that? I saw it open at -1.5 and its down to -1 on 5dimes.

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

I typically use covers for my lines. I just don't know because the Skins defense played coverage last week and I thought they did really well. If Haslett keeps guys back in coverage and uses the blitz less than he did in the first few games I think the Skins really have shot in this game. Green Bay's defense is not that good either.

I too do not think the Skins will cover. Im thinking 27-20. And I think Green Bays D is a lot better than you think. Man too bad we didnt trade for Marshawn Lynch. I know Seattle got him cheap with a couple late round picks. I think he would have up graded out RB position. Anyways betting on G.B. looks like easy money to me but hey Im only right 50% of the time this season so dont listen to me much till I prove to be a little better.

just trying to light the fire. I prolly follow you closest Illone b/c you have the proper format to state wage and bet. The rest of these clowns are 'in my office pool'. I don't care that you risked 5 bucks and picked 15 games.

I'll keep watching Illone, but get it together. I'm neg 50 on year. Plus 25 from Mon nite.

Gonna lay the odds on D. Price tomorrow and Rays for 25. Love the Phils, If Rays can win will update continuation bets...

Archived