Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

I, too, took falcons -3. I need to see more consistency in the skins O to justify action.

I'm still debating hopping on the saints -6.5. I know diddly squat about Max Hall but instinct tells me he'll be in for a rough night. Thoughts on this game?

Saints just aint covering this year....but they're bound to break out and this week good as any. I'm 0-3 on the Saints this year, so I'm laying off till they cover one.

The Saints game is tough. I don't think they've covered at all this year, but if there's a game they could cover, its this one.

Max Hall will be making his first start and you know Gregg Williams loves to pressure rookie QBs. The Cardinals defense is terrible too and can't stop the run or pass, something NO has done well.

I just don't see how the Saints don't win by a touchdown.

3-0 for the week. Pretty good start.

Anyone touching the Nebraska @ Kstate game tonight. Last I saw Nebraska was at -11. I'm leaning Nebraska at the moment. Kstate's rush defense is suspect and I think Martinez should be able to run on them, but Kstate has played Nebraska tough and I dont like betting against home teams on Thursday night games. Anyone have more insight on this game?

KState is usually solid at home but they don't have the horses to compete with Nebraska this year. Neb is a legit big 12 contender this year and their only potential letdown will be Oklahoma.

KState is a 2nd tier team in the Big 12 this year, so don't let their record fool you. They have yet to face any stiff competition and they will tonight. Nebraska should win going away. The ONLY worry is the look ahead to Texas.

Looking at the Saints game now.

Not sure how this isn't a blowout loss for the Cards. Their defense can't stop anyone and the Saints need a get well game for their offense. This might be it. The cards struggled to beat St Louis, should have lost actually, and should have lost to the Raiduhs if not for jani missing a chip shot FG.

Cards should be 0-4:ols:

KState is usually solid at home but they don't have the horses to compete with Nebraska this year. Neb is a legit big 12 contender this year and their only potential letdown will be Oklahoma.

KState is a 2nd tier team in the Big 12 this year, so don't let their record fool you. They have yet to face any stiff competition and they will tonight. Nebraska should win going away. The ONLY worry is the look ahead to Texas.

Well, I'm sold. I just needed that extra vote of confidence to make the bet haha. Hopefully being a primetime game Nebraska wants to put on a display and doesnt look ahead to Texas. The spread keeps going down, -10 1/2 now. Hopefully it goes down to 10 before I make my bet.

Well, I'm sold. I just needed that extra vote of confidence to make the bet haha. Hopefully being a primetime game Nebraska wants to put on a display and doesnt look ahead to Texas. The spread keeps going down, -10 1/2 now. Hopefully it goes down to 10 before I make my bet.

Looking at what these two teams did last year, Nebraska shut them down completely, winning 17-3 and this year's nebraska team is far more potent on offense. Nebraska should hang 50 on them.

The Saints game is tough. I don't think they've covered at all this year, but if there's a game they could cover, its this one.

Max Hall will be making his first start and you know Gregg Williams loves to pressure rookie QBs. The Cardinals defense is terrible too and can't stop the run or pass, something NO has done well.

I just don't see how the Saints don't win by a touchdown.

Ya it think this is the easiest pick so far this season. N.O. is a for sure win to cover the spread.

lost 28 on over in TB/Tex- expected Shields to get shelled, thought TB at least would show up

33 to win 25 buying points with Nebraska to -9 1/2 (hope you guys are right)

takinf SFO in baseball tonite 40 to win 25. Not crazy about it but feeling the Neb bet and Lincecum odds aint bad. Giants SHOULD win

Neg 28 on year

Looking at the Saints game now.

Not sure how this isn't a blowout loss for the Cards. Their defense can't stop anyone and the Saints need a get well game for their offense. This might be it. The cards struggled to beat St Louis, should have lost actually, and should have lost to the Raiduhs if not for jani missing a chip shot FG.

Cards should be 0-4:ols:

I really like that saints/cards game as well. Woeful Cards secondary v the best arm in football. The Saints have short-circuited themselves this year so far in the Red Zone and I think they finally change those ways this weekend.

What do you guys think about the Texans hosting the Giants? I'm awfully tempted to take Houston and give up the 3 pts. Thoughts?

+25 Neb (thanks to board- wouldn't have looked at game otherwise. Thats what I'm talking bout)

+ 25 SFO (tight one)

4-2 on posted bets

+22 year

+ 80 on week... lets go gents, get me 2 games on Sat, and I think I already got my Sun action-> Atl/NO. Don't see anyone else loving a Sun game yet, but I'll stay tuned.

will likely lay the odds on Phils tonite for 25

+25 Neb (thanks to board- wouldn't have looked at game otherwise. Thats what I'm talking bout)

+ 25 SFO (tight one)

4-2 on posted bets

+22 year

+ 80 on week... lets go gents, get me 2 games on Sat, and I think I already got my Sun action-> Atl/NO. Don't see anyone else loving a Sun game yet, but I'll stay tuned.

will likely lay the odds on Phils tonite for 25

Way 2 go Bonez. Stay on your winning streak. Remember it isnt the quantity of games you bet on but quality. Bet the ones you like and if you dont like any there is nothing wrong with just waiting.

Archived