Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Rice will cover vs SMU. Trust me on this. SMU is I think a 12.5 favorite. Not only has SMU not won @ Rice since 1986, but even the home wins have been close when they have been favored. Rice is not a good team, but for some reason, they keep it really close against SMU. I honestly would be pleasantly surprised if SMU won by two touchdowns tomorrow.

Well, Rice covered, but only because they got two garbage time TDs to make it look respectable. Game was 42-17 SMU at one point before ending 42-31.

Well, Rice covered, but only because they got two garbage time TDs to make it look respectable. Game was 42-17 SMU at one point before ending 42-31.

I think you are a fun dude here on ES...but taking gambling advice from you while looking at you wear that Redskins hat really makes me laugh, and then wonder.

haha yeah I didn't really think of that. :ols:

But hey, for the record, I was just rambling...NOT giving advice. :cool:

Fair enough. haha.

Sounds good to me. I am still hoping the Redskins go 15-4 for the season.

Your Cowboys are more then welcome to go 15-3 or 1-15 would work too for those guys.

Actually, this time I AM going to give some advice. And it's not regarding football, but rather baseball. Bet on the Angels to beat the Rangers tomorrow. Last game of the season; whatever Rangers starters who might play will probably come out of the game at some point. Haren is pitching for the Angels and has been really hot lately. This game means nothing to either team, but Texas will be playing it more safely. And not like this should have any bearing, but five times this season the Rangers have played a game while 19 games over .500 and they have lost every single one. Not once has Texas reached the 20 over mark, and don't expect it to happen this time.

+670.5

Skins over 43 $200

I have this game turning into a scoring fest in the second half. Skins defense can't stop anybody and McNabb will be able to lead enough scoring drives to get this game over the posted total.

And the Skins D pulls a 180 and holds Philly down for most of the day:ols: Amazing.

I think I was 4-2 this week. Not bad, but not happy. I came out ahead based on the 2 huge spreads.

Puts me at 16-8-1 for the season.

So far I am locked on Tennessee to cover 6.5 At Dallas, and Arizona at home to cover 6.5 against the Saints..

Some good games to bet on this week. I hope I keep it rolling.

I think I was 4-2 this week. Not bad, but not happy. I came out ahead based on the 2 huge spreads.

So far I am locked on Tennessee to cover 6.5 At Dallas, and Arizona at home to cover 6.5 against the Saints..

I don't know about the Cardinals. They looked horrible against the Chargers and now looks like they'll be benching Derek Anderson. I don't have much faith at all in the Cardinals.

Iwouldnt bet against Dallas coming off their Bye and Arizona is horrible and should get blown out. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not sure I like either of these games, to be honest. First off, probably not the wisest move to bet against a team that's coming off a bye. Especially a quality team (Yes, Dallas is a quality team). I probably wouldn't touch that one. If I did, I'd probably go with Dallas.

And Arizona absolutely sucks. Not sure why anyone would be on them this week. Anderson is a turnover machine. And I think I read that they might even go with Max Hall. Saints will win that one by at least 10.

Archived