Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

Yea, its been a weird year to say the least. Teams have split personalities this year. Hope you didn't unload on the AZ game.

Thankfully no. I'm in a work pool where we pick ATS every week. So it didn't cost me anything since I've already won my money back and then some so far. I've won 2 of the 4 weeks, but this week was terrible lol

cant keep posting bets... put quite a bit in. But did end up + for week.

NFL went 1-1 with +50 on ATL and - 48 on NO/SD teaser

I actually like the Vikes +190 on money line tonite...Good def might slow the love parade for Sanchez. +4 1/2 is to good to pass up.

25 on vikes with possible 25 on money line.

Like C. Lee and Tex tonite in MLB

Incredible game. Sorry for anyone who lost on Minny. I thought about taking them at halftime.

But what a game! Favre is one of the greatest ever, Percy Harvin looks like a future HOF'er and just elite players all over the field. Great game.

And Cromartie.....another stud.

Incredible game. Sorry for anyone who lost on Minny. I thought about taking them at halftime.

But what a game! Favre is one of the greatest ever, Percy Harvin looks like a future HOF'er and just elite players all over the field. Great game.

And Cromartie.....another stud.

Not sure why you people keep betting against the Jets. I was flabbergasted when so many of you picked the Pats against them earlier this year. Wish I could have gotten in here before the game. Would have definitely talked you guys out of it. Going in, that was just a bad matchup for Favre and the Vikes. And it certainly played out that way for 3 quarters. Kudos to Favre and company for rallying, and getting themselves back in it. But was anyone really surprised when Favre threw the pick six? It was inevitable.

And did you just say Harvin looks like a future HOFer? Man, just when I thought you've turned a corner, you say something ridiculous. He has no shot at the HOF. For one, he can't stay healthy. And two, once Favre leaves his production will take a big hit.

And did you just say Harvin looks like a future HOFer? Man, just when I thought you've turned a corner, you say something ridiculous. He has no shot at the HOF. For one, he can't stay healthy. And two, once Favre leaves his production will take a big hit.

I don't recall picking NE over the Jets. I won on the Jets last weekend, my only play.

And yes, Harvin is incredible. What a steal in that draft! Like 23 or somewhere around there? He should have been top 10.

Another 2 TDs tonight, that last one was sick how he got both feet down.

His health is the only question. There are no questions about his talent. He's awesome.

And only his second year? Can you imagine if he gets any better? Insane.

He does need to get those migraines under control though. It would be a shame for any player to have a career cut short due to something like that.

I don't recall picking NE over the Jets. I won on the Jets last weekend, my only play.

And yes, Harvin is incredible. What a steal in that draft! Like 23 or somewhere around there? He should have been top 10.

Another 2 TDs tonight, that last one was sick how he got both feet down.

His health is the only question. There are no questions about his talent. He's awesome.

And only his second year? Can you imagine if he gets any better? Insane.

I know you didn't pick the Jets-Pats game. That comment was going out to a few others here in this thread.

As for Harvin. I like the guy. He does have great talent. But the injury thing will more than likely cripple his chances of ever putting up the numbers it takes to get to Canton. And Favre makes him look great, too. Yeah, that was a great catch by Harvin to get his feet in. But the throw was incredible. So was the one over the middle. Favre might be the only QB that makes that play. And the one to Moss was just incredibly sick. But as is usually the case with Favre, he ends up screwing it all up. Its always the same ending with this guy.

Harvin is probably in a difficult postion as far as stats go. He likely won't get enough as a receiver--especially with all of the talent on that team.

And even though he averaged over 9 ypc as a RB last year, he won't get enough touches there either. At least not with AD on the team.

But he is also an incredible returner. He may not even be playing the right position yet, and that will hurt him.

He reminds me of a more talented Sproles, or a less durable and physical, but faster version of Emmitt Smith.

Either is pretty impressive in only his second year.

^^ The only similarity between Emmitt and Percy is that they both went to UF. Not sure how you can even begin to compare the two. Plus one's a RB, the other a WR. And Harvin was never really considered a RB last year with the Vikes. Just because a guy occasionally lines up in the backfield, doesn't make him a RB. He doesn't compare to Sproles either, btw.

Back to the Jets thing. I think alot of guys here that bet against them do so because they don't like the Jets, or Rex Ryan. I get not liking them. But you can't let emotions get in the way when you gamble. That's a recipe for disaster.

I do not get the Harvin love. Fun to watch and that is about it. We are not talking fantasy ball here.

I did not bet the game last night (going Jets), but I feel better about my week.

Personally, I was shocked that so many were set on the Vikes. A new WR ? That is not enough. It might be a week or two before I consider betting on the Vikes.

I still feel like Minny was the right side of the game. They blew their shot at the end. I knew we were cooked when Favre missed WIDE OPEN harvin:doh::doh:

harvin is a badass but he isn't a game changer unless there is someone else like Rice or Moss to take the pressure from him and let him work the slot.

Put him outside and he becomes ordinary, but he is special as a check down or slot guy.

One game I love for Saturday is the Texas Tech/Ok State matchup.

Both teams bring scoring offense with little defense to the table. Ok State's defense is allowing almost 30 points per game. Red Raiders are worse, almost 32 ppg:ols:

With the cowboys offense averaging over 50 this one is going to be over by the 3rd quarter.

I'm laying the lumber early and locking this one in before the line gets out of hand.

$200(-120) Ok State/ Texas Tech over 68.5 (buying 1/2)

F- Farve

3 team parlay Vikes, SFO Giants +135, Tex L

Vikes + points L

Yea pick 6, -50 for week, off tiull Sunday

Gonna warn all to avoid the Ravens off a NWE bye week...just saying

Edit...that was a 3 team PARLAY, not teaser, yea I'm pissed

Okay so who are you guys taking? Here are the lines:

S.D. -8.5 @STL

@HOU -4.5 K.C.

@N.E. -3.5 BALT

N.O. -5.5 @T.B.

@PHI -1.5 ATL

@NYG -10.5 DET

@CHI -7.5 SEA

@G.B. -6.5 MIA

@PITT -14.5 CLEVE

NYJ -3.5 @DEN

@S.F. -6.5 OAK

@MINN -1.5 DALL

INDI -3.5 @WASH

TENN -3.5 @JAX

S.D. -8.5 @STL

@HOU -4.5 K.C.

@N.E. -3.5 BALT

N.O. -5.5 @T.B.

@PHI -1.5 ATL

@NYG -10.5 DET

@CHI -7.5 SEA

@G.B. -6.5 MIA

@PITT -14.5 CLEVE

NYJ -3.5 @DEN

@S.F. -6.5 OAK

@MINN -1.5 DALL

INDI -3.5 @WASH

TENN -3.5 @JAX

I'm staying away from the Skins, just don't like betting in any way, shape or form on my team. With that said, I'm leaning towards the Gmen and giving up the pts. Detroit apparently will be w/o Megatron and Detroit will at some point revert to classic Lions 'el-foldo' form. The other play in my mind is Pittsburgh at home. Sure, 14 is a ton of points but the Browns will be starting noodle-armed Colt McCoy and Ben will be back. Thoughts?

S.D. -8.5 @STL

@HOU -4.5 K.C.

@N.E. -3.5 BALT

N.O. -5.5 @T.B.

@PHI -1.5 ATL

@NYG -10.5 DET

@CHI -7.5 SEA

@G.B. -6.5 MIA

@PITT -14.5 CLEVE

NYJ -3.5 @DEN

@S.F. -6.5 OAK

@MINN -1.5 DALL

INDI -3.5 @WASH

TENN -3.5 @JAX

Houston and Pittsburgh are absolute locks. I will pick a college game once I go over the spreads. Don't miss out on these two games, folks.

I'm staying away from the Skins, just don't like betting in any way, shape or form on my team. With that said, I'm leaning towards the Gmen and giving up the pts. Detroit apparently will be w/o Megatron and Detroit will at some point revert to classic Lions 'el-foldo' form. The other play in my mind is Pittsburgh at home. Sure, 14 is a ton of points but the Browns will be starting noodle-armed Colt McCoy and Ben will be back. Thoughts?

Love the Steelers this week. And I know most will be on the Chiefs. But there's absolutely no way the Texans will lose another home game. They might just win that one going away. I also kinda like the Giants game.

Houston and Pittsburgh are absolute locks. I will pick a college game once I go over the spreads. Don't miss out on these two games, folks.

I agree Houston and Pitt i both are for sure wins. Kosher come on man Colt McCoy against Pitts D??? That is money!

I had 6 games that I liked right away (I hate putting the Skins in there but I dont see us beating the Packers and Colts back to back):

Houston -4.5

Atlanta +1.5

Giants -10.5

Pittsburg -14.5

Colts -3.5

Titans -3.5

Archived