Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's do this. Crushing the Bookie in 2010.

illone

College action tonight.

Ok State/Tex A&M over 66.

$100

+772.5 bankroll

How confident are you on this game? is it just a bet you're making to have some action on the game or do you feel good about it? I've seen your prior picks and you generally have a good reason for picking your games and seem to do really well.

How confident are you on this game? is it just a bet you're making to have some action on the game or do you feel good about it? I've seen your prior picks and you generally have a good reason for picking your games and seem to do really well.

He has been on a roll for 2 seasons now that I have watched him post about.

has anyone scouted out the Titans/Broncos game? Presently the line is -7 Titans (they're at home). Is this one to play? I can't decide because I haven't watched Denver this year (other than to notice that B Lloyd is presently the #2 rated receiver in the league). Thoughts?

For the record I never do action. When I put money on a game, I think it will win.

As for confidence? You can judge that for yourself by looking at the amount. I can switch to a * or star system if you guys want, but I figured you would all look at the amount and determine how good I think the play is.

100 for me is a medium play.

I typically do $25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 which I save for the end of the year when i am up enough to sustain the loss and not worry about it. Last year I released one play that was that high, it was Ohio State in the Rose Bowl, and it was never in question.

For the record I never do action. When I put money on a game, I think it will win.

As for confidence? You can judge that for yourself by looking at the amount. I can switch to a * or star system if you guys want, but I figured you would all look at the amount and determine how good I think the play is.

100 for me is a medium play.

I typically do $25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 which I save for the end of the year when i am up enough to sustain the loss and not worry about it. Last year I released one play that was that high, it was Ohio State in the Rose Bowl, and it was never in question.

I think we all have witnessed your winning streak and some people are bbetting on what you post you are betting. So ya if you put a star system that would be great. When someone is on a roll like you it is good to ride your coat tail =) HTTR

I think we all have witnessed your winning streak and some people are bbetting on what you post you are betting. So ya if you put a star system that would be great. When someone is on a roll like you it is good to ride your coat tail =) HTTR

Im cool with that. haha. just make sure you are betting with money you can afford to lose. This is a hobby for me, by no means am I paying the bills with this. At the end of the year I might buy something nice or go on a trip, but by no means is this a means to an end.

Im cool with that. haha. just make sure you are betting with money you can afford to lose. This is a hobby for me, by no means am I paying the bills with this. At the end of the year I might buy something nice or go on a trip, but by no means is this a means to an end.

I never bet with rent money. I only bet with money I can afford to lose if I choose to =) But you are on a heater and no reason why not to jump on board!

Here are some of my picks for tomorrow. If you're smart choose opposite as me and you'll clean up haha.

Alabama -8 vs Florida

Stanford/Oregon Over 66

Washington State +27 @ UCLA (its at +24 now)

Miama -3 @ Clemson

Wisconsin -2 @ Michigan State

Go easy tour!

I always recomend less plays. Find the one you like the most and bet on that one. More plays = more opportunities to cough up the juice. 10% vig on most bets so its better to unload on ONE game than bet on MANY games.

Just my :2cents:

Made my first bet this past weekend...took Indy -6. Will be looking into more this weekend. Probably only stick to NFL, since I know that the best.

Like the Indy play. It's almost always easy to bet on the Colts since they score so much and tend to put teams away. You don't end up biting your finger nails in the 4th quarter.

Colts/Jags is a tough one. The Jags usually play the Colts close, but the Jags have looked terrible so far this year. MJD hasn't really done anything and Garrard hasn't looked much better. The Colts offense is clicking on all cylinders right now, so I just don't see how the Jags can score enough to keep up with them.

Colts/Jags is a tough one. The Jags usually play the Colts close, but the Jags have looked terrible so far this year. MJD hasn't really done anything and Garrard hasn't looked much better. The Colts offense is clicking on all cylinders right now, so I just don't see how the Jags can score enough to keep up with them.

Yeah the Colts Jags games always seem to be very close, and sometimes low scoring. I made a bet last week on the colts (-6) vs Broncos. I haven't really looked into the lines this week. But off my first look, I like the Hou vs Oak (if AJ is playing).

Here are some of my picks for tomorrow. If you're smart choose opposite as me and you'll clean up haha.

Alabama -8 vs Florida

Stanford/Oregon Over 66

Washington State +27 @ UCLA (its at +24 now)

Miama -3 @ Clemson

Wisconsin -2 @ Michigan State

I don't have a great feel on the Bama game. But I'd lean towards UF.

Stanford game will definitely go under.

Washington St. will cover. (UCLA will have a letdown after the Texas game)...although they should still win.

I like Clemson in that game.

Wisconsin covers.

Rice will cover vs SMU. Trust me on this. SMU is I think a 12.5 favorite. Not only has SMU not won @ Rice since 1986, but even the home wins have been close when they have been favored. Rice is not a good team, but for some reason, they keep it really close against SMU. I honestly would be pleasantly surprised if SMU won by two touchdowns tomorrow.

That's a winning week my friend. Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

:cheers:

I know thanks, but the push on Monday night ruined it.

Anyway this week.

At Tennessee -6.5 Denver 43

At Pittsburgh -2.5 Baltimore 34

Cincinnati -3 At Cleveland 37.5

At Green Bay -14.5 Detroit 45.5

At New Orleans -13 Carolina 44

At Atlanta -6.5 San Francisco 42.5

Seattle -1.5 At St. Louis 40 Nothing.

NY Jets -6 At Buffalo 36.5 Nothing

Indianapolis -7 At Jacksonville 46

Houston -3 At Oakland 43

At San Diego -8.5 Arizona 45.5 The UNDER.

At Philadelphia -5.5 Washington 43

At NY Giants -3.5 Chicago 43.5

New England -1 At Miami 47.5 Not touching this one.

The first 6 games will probably be my bets. I like Buffalo but not enough to bet it. And I might swith out on the ATL/SF game and bet the under on that SD/AZ game.

Good luck gentlemen. I am looking to go at least 5-1 this week. So far I am, 12-6-1 this season.

Note to self Oregon is a 2nd half team :ols:

Stanford definitely the wrong side of that game despite blowing a 21-3 lead.

Oregon might be a legit title contender despite their defense being horrible in the first half of ballgames.

All good let's do some damage tomorrow.

Archived