Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: Spider-infested ship turned away from port

PCS

:puke:...come on dude, stop exaggerating. HUNDREDS?
I had a large brown spider living outside of my house. It had built a web right under my motion-flood lights. It was one of those that are about 2 inches across. Nasty looking and fast. I sprayed it with spider spray and hundred of tiny ones started pouring out of her. I got most of them with the spray, but many escaped. The next year I had a lot of those suckers around my back door. Every time somebody opened the door to come in, one would be waiting and make the mad rush to get inside where it was warm. Must have stomped about 2 dozen that year. :ols:

yeah put me in the "babies came pouring out of it" crowd. I stepped on one in my parents garage years ago and the little ones just started scattering everwhere. my buddy and i quickly started doing the rain dance all over those little ****s too.

i hate spiders with a fury.

Truthfully I didn't take the time to count. But it was a little black cloud crawling in all directions. I ran and got the Raid can and sprayed and sprayed.
I had a large brown spider living outside of my house. It had built a web right under my motion-flood lights. It was one of those that are about 2 inches across. Nasty looking and fast. I sprayed it with spider spray and hundred of tiny ones started pouring out of her. I got most of them with the spray, but many escaped. The next year I had a lot of those suckers around my back door. Every time somebody opened the door to come in, one would be waiting and make the mad rush to get inside where it was warm. Must have stomped about 2 dozen that year. :ols:

eh, thanks for ruining my lunch.

You've read through this thread and can see that more than a couple people here hate spiders. Why in the world would you go and post something like that??????

I might just cement off the door to our basement now!

:paranoid:

And I hate spiders.

My dad used to let black widows crawl up his arm and stuff when I was a kid. They never would bite him.

But my church pastor was digging around a plant outside without gloves and grabbed on by accident and it bit him. He said within a few hours his entire upper body felt like it was "tightening up". He had to go to the hospital.

I found one the other day on a slide at the kids park by my home. Big red hour glass on her belly. :evilg:

Some of the most sinister looking ones are garden spiders IMHO. The one's that sleek with white, yellow, and black coloring. :)

Don't know what's worse, see hundreds of baby spiders fleeing from its prego mother, or 2 inch long flying ****roaches.....:puke:

You've read through this thread and can see that more than a couple people here hate spiders. Why in the world would you go and post something like that??????

I might just cement off the door to our basement now!

:paranoid:

BlackWidowSpider.jpg

19582.jpg

Black-Widow-Spider-7.jpg

Make sure you shake out those basement kicks every now and then eh, wouldn't wanna slide your foot into something like this. ;)

Eff this thread. Effi it hard!

I actually have a crew of spiders that live in my carage that I have a deal with. You stay in the garage and kill the files and gnats that like to hang out in there (keep my trash in the garage) and they can stay alive until fall. If they enter the house they are dead. So far no spiders and no flies and gnats.

I still don't trust a spider though, at times I'll kill them all without warning because I like to be the one sneak attacking there creepy asses!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWASwBWyUXI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWASwBWyUXI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived