Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: Spider-infested ship turned away from port

PCS

We should start the ES Spider Trials. Salem has nothing on us.

Polywog types very fast, therefore he must have 8 appendages. He's a spider.

You are kidding, right? I type with my right index finger! :ols::ols::ols:

How is it, that every time I post in a thread, said thread ends up about me?!? :evilg:

^ You evil son of a *****!
I just got an itchy feeling all over me watching that :paranoid:
bruh, if i catch you in a dark alley, you're going to be in big trouble. :beatdeadhorse:

i'm right there with you, I just figured being I had to see it, I might as well ruin life for my fellow ES'ers. Im pretty sure I won't sleep for a month now that i've seen that:twitch:

I'm going to post some pictures tomorrow of a spider I found in my backyard, tomorrow. Many of you have probably heard of and or seen them before. For those of you who haven't read up on the banana spider and tell me what you think. I'm cool with spiders because they eat a lot of other bugs that are truly pests. My spider had built a web over the lid of our trash dumpster and the other part was connected to the tree above it. My wife actually told me about it so when I got home from work I had to deal with it. I didn't kill the spider, I just relocated her. After relocation I removed the ginormous web she had built and I have to say that web was as strong as any fishing line you will find. In fact, fishermen in Indonesia use the web as a net to catch fish. I will post a couple pics of the beast tomorrow.

I'm going to post some pictures tomorrow of a spider I found in my backyard, tomorrow. I will post a couple pics of the beast tomorrow.

Oh yeah. I'm sure some of the members above will be greatly looking forward to that. :silly:

I really like them. Can you tell? LOL!

:ols:

Most certainly.

My worst spider story isn't that bad, I guess. I came out of the shower one day to a black widow dangling directly in front of my nose. Like about an inch away when my reflex kicked in and made me stop moving. If i'd have continued stepping out of the shower, it would have smacked right into the bridge of my nose. When my eyes focused, I saw that red hourglass and damn near peed right there on the floor. My heart definitely skipped a beat.

My property is heavily wooded, so spiders are a part of life.

Now snakes on the other hand... don't like them at all... at least until I see it. Once i see it, I'm OK.

I do have a pretty wild copperhead story, but I don't want to hijack the spider thread.

~Bang

:ols:

Most certainly.

My worst spider story isn't that bad, I guess. I came out of the shower one day to a black widow dangling directly in front of my nose. Like about an inch away when my reflex kicked in and made me stop moving. If i'd have continued stepping out of the shower, it would have smacked right into the bridge of my nose. When my eyes focused, I saw that red hourglass and damn near peed right there on the floor. My heart definitely skipped a beat.

My property is heavily wooded, so spiders are a part of life.

Now snakes on the other hand... don't like them at all... at least until I see it. Once i see it, I'm OK.

I do have a pretty wild copperhead story, but I don't want to hijack the spider thread.

~Bang

Here's a pic of a black widow that I found in my tool shed last year. It met the wrong end of the bug spray can shortly after our introduction. Unfortunately, I got drunk that night and the next morning couldn't remember what I'd done with it. I swore I left it sitting on my work bench, but it wasn't there the next morning. I still wonder if I didn't just temporarily stun it, and sometime during the night it came to and crawled its creepy little ass off somewhere. As I type this it's probably in some dark corner of my crawlspace planning my demise :twitch:

OMG like many people in tis thread WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS. im petrified of spiders but i think moreless im starting to get over it. now i wouldnt let one walk on me but i dont mind just seeing them...actually im lying, id be scared. seeing that black widow ^^ freaked me out.

crazy enough, my good friend that used to live across the street from me had a lumber pile in his back yard. and one day his dad found a black widow so he grabbed a jar and put the black widow in it, and poked a hole for air and KEPT it in the house. now about a month after it was geting bigger and his wife made em kill it cause she was scared it would get out. lol.

but at my apartment complex there is a FAMILY tree of spiders right along the wall on the outside. i counted bout 22 startin from the top goin all the way down, their brown with a white body. i dont mind them being there cause i have YET to be bit by a mosquito lol. otherwise i would of tried killin them already.

Oh yeah. I'm sure some of the members above will be greatly looking forward to that. :silly:

As promised, here are a few pics. :ols:

Sorry they are not very clear but I think you can get the idea.

Archived