Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another True Redskin fan dies (my dad)

adamyesme1111

My prayers are with you and yor family. Sorry about you loss. I kinda feel you. When I lost my father a few years back I vented on this forum also. My pops was a big Skins fans too. My pops and your pops will be cheering from up above. :helmet:

Sorry for your loss. I know it must be difficult losing your father and grandfather in such a short period of time and in such a manner. Have faith that your father is in a better place and know that he will always be with you. This is a time to lean on faith and family, and we fellow Skins fans are your family also. We are here for you and anything you feel you want to say here is okay because we will listen and try to give you words of encouragement. It hard for many of us to know exactly what you are feeling, but I hope that you don't get too down. Remember the good times you and your dad shared, and keep talking to him because he is still listening. I will pray for you and your family and I pray that God will get you through these tough times.

Stay strong young brother. May your father and grandfather rest in peace.

The people here at extremeskins are some of the classiest people there are. I will work my ass off to accomplish my dream and be a head coach for division 1 football (keeping goals realistic). If I ever am a succesful coach in the NFL I would deffinitely choose the Redskins over any other team, so hopefully after both of the Shanahan's (Mike and kyle) era and maybe another one I will be the head coach of the Redskins and get us to win so my dad can watch me AND our favorite team from heaven.

I wasn't sure whether to post, I didn't want to seem like I just wanted sympathy. Your kind words really did help alot. I really appreciate everything you do for people anytime there is a death.. It reminds me of a poem: When it happens to someone else, you say "so sad" you say "poor thing" , but when its you its everything. It just sucks because no one should die that young and no one (my brother is 27) should lose their dad as young as me and him. My mom knew him since she was 8 so you know she was hysterical but we are sticking together and she is hanging in there I know alot of you have been through what I have and it helps to have your support. I showed her some of the nice things you guys had to say and it made her smile, as much support we have from neighbors and family, knowing strangers who care as well helps. This is the reason I love ES.

Thanks Guys

Adam, let me add my condolences to those of the community here on ES. I can't even imagine the trials you are going through now and I can only offer you my best wishes and prayers going forward. Know that myself, and many others from Skins nation, are here and willing to step forward in any way that will make a difference to you and your family. Much love brother.

Bro I was 20 when I lost my dad to cancer so I know exactly what your going through I miss him every day but much more every NFL Sunday. I'd give anything to watch one more game with him... Somehow you have to find the power to keep moving forward but never forget what your dad stood for and wanted for you. My prayers are with your dad and family hang in there.

Archived