Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Super Bowl or USA World Cup Victory?!?!

Skinz4Life12

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Don't you have some moose to hunt up there in Canada? This doesn't concern you, your country cannot even qualify for the World Cup.

By the way that video sort've reminds me of basketball, or hell a wide receiver crying and demanding a call after being nudged.

Its not hunting season yet, we dont qualify for the world cup because we are too busy preparing to beat your ass at hockey to waste our time on such a wuss "sport" hell we would rather go curling.

that video is the reason why no real north american athletes play soccer, its pretty much a third world or old world thing.

that video is the reason why no real north american athletes play soccer, its pretty much a third world or old world thing.

Shall I pull up videos of the laughable Illegal Contact penalty that the NFL has instituted or videos of Vlade Divac and his charades to "prove" a point?

Maybe a video of Sidney Crosby and his antics to "prove" something?

Plus by North American I believe you mean USA and Canada.

And have fun winning at the sport you put 20x more work/money into than America only to barely win on a fluke goal. Your NHL All-Star Team barely beat us, congratulations? :whoknows:

as an outsider looking in a SB seems the obvious pro-skins vote but right now for the USA to win a World Cup would be a phenomenal achievement with no guarantee of it ever occuring again; you have to play qualifying games just to get in to the tournament whereas the skins are alway in the tournament simply by existing and always have next season or the next or the next.....

Shall I pull up videos of the laughable Illegal Contact penalty that the NFL has instituted or videos of Vlade Divac and his charades to "prove" a point?

Maybe a video of Sidney Crosby and his antics to "prove" something?

Plus by North American I believe you mean USA and Canada.

And have fun winning at the sport you put 20x more work/money into than America only to barely win on a fluke goal. Your NHL All-Star Team barely beat us, congratulations? :whoknows:

LOL you will never see acting on par with soccer wusses.

we put about half the money into our program that you guys, we have less than a 10th the population that you do and we won on a solid goal and outplayed you in general. dont be angry, your population density and higher funding will catch you up in no time.

LOL you will never see acting on par with soccer wusses.

we put about half the money into our program that you guys, we have less than a 10th the population that you do and we won on a solid goal and outplayed you in general. dont be angry, your population density and higher funding will catch you up in no time.

Didn't Canada spend like 110 million in their effort to "Own the Podium" in 2010?

In the past four years, the US Olympic Committee (USOC) has spent 58.2 million dollars on Winter Olympians...

http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-news/n/news/afp-news/usa--america-looks-to-million-dollar-babies-for-medal-haul_236270Tq.html

It seems like Canada spent more money, but there could be some information that I'm missing.

As far as "catching up" goes, America has over 2500 Olympic medals (according to Wikipedia), good for best ever, so I think we'll be okay.

That said: a win is a win, and soccer is boring. :silly: However, if I couldn't give the SB to my own team, I guess I'd pick the World Cup option.

Mexico doesnt count, they pretty much are a third world country.

It is incredibly ironic that you like to use the French term "third world." Seems like you have a lot in common with soccer fans, who, like you, have adopted a European custom that pits one country against another.

A World Cup win would be nice but ultimately, I wouldn't really care. A few years later I'd probably completely forget the details of how it happened.

If the Skins won the SB I'd remember it for life. Hell if I can remember previous years playoff victories and defeats I sure as hell would remember a Super Bowl. :D

Archived