Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going against the Mob, somewhat in support of Haynesworth

Ryman of the North

Not very smart. Tough mike is in a corner, and AH is standing in his way. All big Al has to do is show up, jog around a bit, and say his foot hurts. He will be ready in a week. Then his knee hurts. Get the idea? He will still get paid. As long as AH goes through the motions, he must be paid, and there is nothing tough Mike can do. Mike screwed up big time, and now all he can do is bluster.

AH's a coward and wouldn't have a glint of the stones it would take to hang around the team he blatantly ripped off... he's already lost the respect of the locker room, an increasing portion of the league, the majority of the media, the players rep of the NFLPA, and coaches everywhere... there's no way he would further tarnish an already lame rep by showing up and playing gimp...

Haynesworth was scared to play in the 3-4 because he thinks it will expose him. What he is failing to realize is that he is being paid 100 Million dollars. If Shanahan told the man to pass out lemonade the only thing he should be saying is with or with seeds.

As far as Snyder promising him something........:ols: :ols:

With or without Haynesworth this will be a solid Redskins team. Maybe better than the 05 squad.

An employee who acceppts is salary is obligated to perform as directed by his empolyer. To my recollection, AH is the only player that I can remember who has been paid, is satisfied with his contract and refuses to perform his obligations thereunder (it's not the typical holdout for more money situation).

He is a CANCER (with a capital "C"). I have confidence, in time, that Shannahan and Allen will solve it in a way that fits well for the Redskins.

AH is an outsider to all players now. because of him the standard NFL contract will change to prevent this from happening and, from now on, all contracts will contain a "Haynesworth" clause. He will be scorned by all players and the union.

Grego- when he signed here we ran a 4-3, we had never even talked about 3-4 ever. as a matter of fact we were one team that had NEVER run anything other than a 43.

other people besides Albert have commented on what he was told to get him to sign, and it was spoken of a long time before this gong show happened.

btw he got along ok with teammates before this stuff happened that wasnt an issue before this ill advised stupidity.

100 millon ? i would scoop ****.

I disagree whole heartedly.THis mans first press conference he promised to do whatever they needed to win games.And even he said for this kind of money he should.It's sad to me because it never had to get to this.He never gave it a chance.Shanahan had some time off sense his last coaching job and didn't spend it fishing all the time either.But went around to alot of the best teams and watched what they were doing.He clearly came away from that believeing that the 3-4 defense is a better defense that the 4-3.I am sorry but he made no promises and he's only interested in winning and he feels that the 3-4 is the best way to do it.I felt before i ever heard about albert that the switch would do better next year because he doesn't have all the players he needs.But he's the coach and he's doing it anyway.Playerd don't dictate the defense picked.I think he would be great at it,but the big thing is no stats to hang his hats on.Questio? how many stats guys would give away alot of their stats to win more games and get a better chance to go to the dance ? Most i believe.Granted alot depend on how many wins and all that.Albert handled this badley and Shanahan doesn't owe him anything.

I would agree, exceot that you are completely ignoring the fact that SOMEONE broke their word to Albert first.

What grown a** man that plays in the NFL is stupid enough to believe that there is no possibility of change whatsoever. Are you freakin' serious? Coaches change, schemes change, teammates change, it's all about change. If he was promised something only Fat Al has himself to blame for believing it.

AH cares about AH period. he could give a crap about the Redskins so why should the Redskins fans support him?

AH quote

"When I signed here after meeting all day with the staff and top executives, and talked about the defense that we would run and what my role would be, I was assured I would have the freedom to play to my strengths and I was excited about the future," Haynesworth said Tuesday in a statement to Comcast SportNet. "After many years in the NFL, I know what it takes for me to perform at my highest level. My number one goal has always been to help my team win -- period.

"It's also important at my position to help free my teammates to make plays, which I've done throughout my career when I've been allowed to play to my strengths. I will continue to work individually to prepare for training camp and the start of the 2010 season."

in five sentences he used the word "I" 6 times, "I've" 2 times, "my" 8 times and "me" 1 time.

he used the word "we" once.

and the pony he rode in on. you can guess the rest.

Swing and a miss on calling us out . 17 said the trade would happen with Haynesworth .. as far as I know and what was reported AL was never a part of the Brown deal .

This deal with Brown has been on the slow boil for a long time . The Canty/Haynesworth change of direction was an accounting move not a philosophy change . Big Al was always the main target but thought to be not a viable option given the cap situation .

JC17 was still wrong but I am willing to concede he may well be an insider and I am wondering if I might know who JC17 is ...and may well be a media insider given the rumors of Brown to the Skins has been going on since April and they heated up yesterday following a tweet from JD .

Can you show me where he said this trade would happen WITH Haynesworth? I'm wanting to see this. I quoted exactly what he said. So you are saying that the day after he called a trade with OL involved, that it just conveniently went through the next day?

No, he swung and hit a home run. You are just to egotistical to admit you were wrong and he was right. Regardless if you believe him to be a insider or not, please keep your negative comments about him to yourself. It's comments like those that drive those insiders off (see Andyman/LavarLeap). You may not appreciate the info or tips, but some of us do like it and want them to continue. Don't be "that" guy please.

Can you show me where he said this trade would happen WITH Haynesworth? I'm wanting to see this. I quoted exactly what he said. So you are saying that the day after he called a trade with OL involved, that it just conveniently went through the next day?

No, he swung and hit a home run. You are just to egotistical to admit you were wrong and he was right. Regardless if you believe him to be a insider or not, please keep your negative comments about him to yourself. It's comments like those that drive those insiders off (see Andyman/LavarLeap). You may not appreciate the info or tips, but some of us do like it and want them to continue. Don't be "that" guy please.

Firstly the likes of Andyman and TK I belive because they have links with the Redskins organization and the reason I believe Andyman stopped posting was people tried to identify them and TK identity was passed onto the media as an insider .

LaVar Leap and JC17 I don't put in the same bracket as I think they work in the media or are friends with players ..

He said it in a thread about Albert Haynesworth in which potential trades for Haynesworth were being discussed .

If you lived outside the ES world and looked around at other message boards then you would have seen this rumor on the saints board and other places over the last couple of days .

I personally don't care for people toting insider status on here with no real credentials . They come on here and they stir up a hornets nest with supposed "Insider" information like JC17s insistance this offseason that we were about to trade Chris Cooley .

That stirred up the fan base with no substance to the claims . It was all over the talk radio . All over the message boards and was NEVER EVER going to happen .

What was worse is that got back to Chris Cooley and it upset him enough to make a comment about it in the public domain and is the kind of crap that causes the ill feeling between the team and the players .

Players are incredibly thin skinned because they are in the public eye so much . To Chris i can imagine all the fans licking their chops at the potential draft picks we can get for a guy who has been nothing but Mr Redskins since he arrived and gave us a bright spot on offense , he breaks his ankle and all of a sudden we want to ship him out ...all driven by someone passing on unsubstantiated rumors ....but worse by implying they have inside information to add credibility to themselves .

So sorry I congratulate JC17 on being able to pass on the right rumor for once in that we got an offensive lineman in a trade . Yippee !! have a cookie.

thats the one thing about this that really bugs me, we will get no value for the best 4-3 dt in the league.

The problem is Haynesworth has confirmed that he is only the best 4-3 DT in the league when he is properly motivated. And only two seasons out of his eight has he found that proper motivation. Both were when he was playing for a contract. Now maybe he can turn his work ethic and desire to be great back on, but thus far, we have no reason to believe that this tiger is suddenly going to change his stripes.

Look, if we we're taking the Albert Haynesworth of 07 and 08 and sticking him at NT, yes, it would be a gross misallocation of resources. But that is not the player we got last year, and that's probably not the player that we, or another team will get in the future. Do you honestly believe that, based on his much documented history and current behavior, that Albert wants to be GREAT? That he is going to commit to being the best DT in the league? If so, tell me why, because I have yet to see any evidence that Haynesworth cares about anything other than getting paid.

fact three - we hired an egomaniac who arbitrarily decided that we should run a 3-4 without even looking at our roster. despite the fact that this would obviously require making a 100million dollar player into a blockabsorber.

Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Mike Shanahan. I did not realize that we had hired some one with such a carefree and destructive agenda. That Shanahan, he's so flippant in his blatant ignorance of football strategy.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure that Shanny's desire to run a 3-4 was "arbitrarily decided" upon. He spent a considerable amount of time with some of the most successful teams of the past decade in his year away from coaching, including the Pats and Steelers, and has attempted to incorporate some of their successful techniques in Washington. This includes the 3-4. Normally I would find that kind of integration of successful football strategy refreshing, but I guess that I am wrong.

So I guess I was half right/wrong.

Originally was told AH to NO for Jammal Brown and possibly draft picks involved.

Regardless, love the trade, go skins.

Yeah man, I gotta give you props! I'm pumped about the trade.

Sorry for calling you out, I think it is obvious you weren't just messin' with us.

Cheers!

The problem is Haynesworth has confirmed that he is only the best 4-3 DT in the league when he is properly motivated. And only two seasons out of his eight has he found that proper motivation. Both were when he was playing for a contract. Now maybe he can turn his work ethic and desire to be great back on, but thus far, we have no reason to believe that this tiger is suddenly going to change his stripes.

Look, if we we're taking the Albert Haynesworth of 07 and 08 and sticking him at NT, yes, it would be a gross misallocation of resources. But that is not the player we got last year, and that's probably not the player that we, or another team will get in the future. Do you honestly believe that, based on his much documented history and current behavior, that Albert wants to be GREAT? That he is going to commit to being the best DT in the league? If so, tell me why, because I have yet to see any evidence that Haynesworth cares about anything other than getting paid.

Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Mike Shanahan. I did not realize that we had hired some one with such a carefree and destructive agenda. That Shanahan, he's so flippant in his blatant ignorance of football strategy.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure that Shanny's desire to run a 3-4 was "arbitrarily decided" upon. He spent a considerable amount of time with some of the most successful teams of the past decade in his year away from coaching, including the Pats and Steelers, and has attempted to incorporate some of their successful techniques in Washington. This includes the 3-4. Normally I would find that kind of integration of successful football strategy refreshing, but I guess that I am wrong.

See now here is where we differ< I actually watched us play several games last year (thank god for sattelite) and what I saw as someone who actually watches line play was that Albert was easily the best DT we have had since Gardners contract season. for once teams actually had trouble running the gut and on short yards. whats really funny is this myth that he diddnt play or that he played poorly, in FACT, he played very well and he played more than all but a very very few Dlinemen. So yeah he was easily the best player on the D followed by Fletch and then maybe rak and carter. if Shannahan wasnt so full of it and had actually watched us defensively (which I can call BS on because hes an offensive guy and those guys rarely watch D footage unless looking for weaknesses of an opponent) he would have known that undersized (in general) linebackers and a 3 tech beast dont make very good building blocks for a switch.

as for shannys desire, go use the search function, its already been discussed by myself , Art, and several other long time posters who actually pay attention and know football, Early on, Shannahan admitted THAT WHATEVER TEAM HE ENDED UP COACHING was going to run the 3-4 BECAUSE HE FELT IT WAS MORE EFFECTIVE. Classic coach mistake allowing your ego to dictate what you do, the best coaches combine their scheme with adjustments to the players they have not the players they need to find. not realising that redskins fans have some knowledgeable people he then did damage control with this "hybrid" BS.

with us already retooling our entire offence some of us were more than shocked at retooling the Defence, especially when we had so few picks. add in that we didnt sign any of the excellent free agent options at DE or SAM and even a FS (which was our biggest hole last season on D) because of this swicth and instead signed 2 benchwarmers and a guy coming off an injury that almost always takes 2 seasons to come back from to play the most important spot and you can see why this was a gong show.

If I am wrong (and I am hoping against hope that I am) then all will work out, but more likely we will finally score some points but still lose a pile of games and Shanny will get his top 5 draft pick.

See now here is where we differ< I actually watched us play several games last year (thank god for sattelite) and what I saw as someone who actually watches line play was that Albert was easily the best DT we have had since Gardners contract season. for once teams actually had trouble running the gut and on short yards. whats really funny is this myth that he diddnt play or that he played poorly, in FACT, he played very well and he played more than all but a very very few Dlinemen. So yeah he was easily the best player on the D followed by Fletch and then maybe rak and carter. if Shannahan wasnt so full of it and had actually watched us defensively (which I can call BS on because hes an offensive guy and those guys rarely watch D footage unless looking for weaknesses of an opponent) he would have known that undersized (in general) linebackers and a 3 tech beast dont make very good building blocks for a switch.

as for shannys desire, go use the search function, its already been discussed by myself , Art, and several other long time posters who actually pay attention and know football, Early on, Shannahan admitted THAT WHATEVER TEAM HE ENDED UP COACHING was going to run the 3-4 BECAUSE HE FELT IT WAS MORE EFFECTIVE. Classic coach mistake allowing your ego to dictate what you do, the best coaches combine their scheme with adjustments to the players they have not the players they need to find. not realising that redskins fans have some knowledgeable people he then did damage control with this "hybrid" BS.

with us already retooling our entire offence some of us were more than shocked at retooling the Defence, especially when we had so few picks. add in that we didnt sign any of the excellent free agent options at DE or SAM and even a FS (which was our biggest hole last season on D) because of this swicth and instead signed 2 benchwarmers and a guy coming off an injury that almost always takes 2 seasons to come back from to play the most important spot and you can see why this was a gong show.

If I am wrong (and I am hoping against hope that I am) then all will work out, but more likely we will finally score some points but still lose a pile of games and Shanny will get his top 5 draft pick.

Dude, you've lost it trying to defend Fat ***. A scumbag who lied to us, robbed the Skins, and now demands to be traded so he can try for another jackpot with another team.

Nobody lied to Haynesworthless. McD5 summed that up beautifully. Should our WR's pocket their money and then demand a trade because the offense changed? Blame Fat *** for pretending not to understand how fast coaching changes in all the NFL.

The only LIAR in this matter is Fat ***. Who said he'd do whatever the team needed, when he signed. Now he's reneged on that. Nevermind the team talked with him, and agreed to let him find a team to go to, with the understanding that if he stayed and took the money, he'd be onboard this season. Fat *** pocketed the money, kept silent till he WAS OBLIGATED to show up, then decided to start whining.

I underlined the really insane parts of your last post. You think an offensive guru like Shanny doesn't watch tape on how different defenses are run? :ols:

So Shanny likes the 3-4. You do know that coaches usually adopt a system that works for them, that they know what pieces need to be put in place for that particular system to work right? So what would you do in Shanny's place? Bring in the system you believe in and start building the team around that, or stick with the defense you don't believe in that unfairly or not was part of a 4-12 team. :drooley: Oh, I think Kyle might bring in the same kinda offense he ran in Houston. THIS ISN'T HOUSTON GET RID OF THE BUM. Right? LOL.

So Shanny, actually Haslett, decided to go to a hybrid defense because of us "knowledgeable redskins fans", huh? :silly: Yeah, riiight.

I think you're trying way to hard to defend scumbag Haynesworthless. Might be best for you to give it a rest.

No, there just was no point in arguing when you obviously dont get it.

the number of contracts you sign means nothing its not even remotely similiar.

In generic terms it does. I take huge deposits(albeit not 21 mil.) for work yet to be started, for material yet to be delivered and dreams yet unfolded.

Albert took his bonus and looked Mike Shannahan, his superior, you know boss, and said he would in good faith want to be a Redskin and play where asked. Before that time MS offered him an oppourtunity to seek a trade, which he did not or at least not to his liking. Remember, when a majority of everyone else is wrong, in your opinion, it probably is not them.

The point is simple even for you (Weak attempt again, and wrongly so) , Albert signed a contract, he signed based on someone telling him something that turned out not to be true. Thus he felt no compunction about being untruthful towards the people who he felt misled him. ( Two wrongs make a right?) Yes this happens a lot to normal people, point being Albert is not normal. and has recourse that normal people dont have. neither you nor I have ever been in his position at that level, your delusions of grandeur notwithstanding. (Your are what you think you are, and my customers agree. :laugh:)

Its rather funny that everyone is freaking out that He collected that bonus when he had no intention of playing in the 3-4, sort of like us signing him , making promises that he wouldnt be playing in a 3-4 and then not keeping our word. fact is the bonus was for being on the roster no more no less. and the redskins screwed the pooch on this entire situation.

So now NFL players get money for just being on a roster. (I guess I am feeble minded because this never really occured to me.)

Did the Redskins screw the pooch or is the pooch screwing the Redskins?

Weak effort.

Players coaches and schemes change. So would it be okay now, for our WRs to all quit, because JC is no longer the QB?

Please. This is complete trash. Have some spine and character OP.

And that is why we must press on, this is factless agenda driven trash. The OP obviously has it for Shannahan and who knows maybe even the team in general.

Good post, only somewhat retarded, I'll give you a c for effort. (Talk about a high opinion of oneself, who died and made you the teacher?)

You may not agree, thats fine, but the facts are the facts.

So say you.

your example needs some work, it would be more like all 4 receivers were told they were now going to be blocking tight ends and only on goal line and only when its a run.

If a professional on any level in any business can't deal with changing enviroments there is no chance of longterm success.

fact one- the Best free agent DT in decades signed with us after being assured that we would scheme to use him to his best ability.

How does he even know how he was going to be used, the Team brought in other NT's as well and they were talking hybrid the last I read. How does he know how successful or unsuccessful he would be without playing in this defense?

fact two - we paid him an obscene amount of money IN SOME PLACES CALLED PUTTING YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

HE got paid, he is failing to work, pretty simple. :beatdeadhorse:

fact three - we hired an egomaniac who arbitrarily decided that we should run a 3-4 without even looking at our roster. despite the fact that this would obviously require making a 100million dollar player into a blockabsorber.

HE was block absorber last year in the 4-3. Shannahan hater.

so now im waiting for one of you brilliant scholars to show me why this would all be Alberts fault when it clearly is not.

All his fault no, mostly his fault, yeah. He could easily have made this a mute point by not taking the check and getting traded/cut. And it clearly would take a lifetime and the library of congress to show(teach) you anything on this matter.

and btw I dont agree that this is all the skins fault either, there is lots of blame to go round.

Backing away slowly is not going to change the considerable impression you have made with your twisted logic regarding this situation. Albert is a tinsy winsy bit at fault in your mind.

I am going to go out on a limb here and put another thought out there...

The lack of communication seems to be in part with his agent and I am wondering despite striking the most profitable deal in the NFL to date if his Agent sees the possibility of using this rift to get another massive pay day for Haynesworth ?

Just a thought ..

Dude, you've lost it trying to defend Fat ***. A scumbag who lied to us, robbed the Skins, and now demands to be traded so he can try for another jackpot with another team.

Nobody lied to Haynesworthless. McD5 summed that up beautifully. Should our WR's pocket their money and then demand a trade because the offense changed? Blame Fat *** for pretending not to understand how fast coaching changes in all the NFL.

The only LIAR in this matter is Fat ***. Who said he'd do whatever the team needed, when he signed. Now he's reneged on that. Nevermind the team talked with him, and agreed to let him find a team to go to, with the understanding that if he stayed and took the money, he'd be onboard this season. Fat *** pocketed the money, kept silent till he WAS OBLIGATED to show up, then decided to start whining.

I underlined the really insane parts of your last post. You think an offensive guru like Shanny doesn't watch tape on how different defenses are run? :ols:

So Shanny likes the 3-4. You do know that coaches usually adopt a system that works for them, that they know what pieces need to be put in place for that particular system to work right? So what would you do in Shanny's place? Bring in the system you believe in and start building the team around that, or stick with the defense you don't believe in that unfairly or not was part of a 4-12 team. :drooley: Oh, I think Kyle might bring in the same kinda offense he ran in Houston. THIS ISN'T HOUSTON GET RID OF THE BUM. Right? LOL.

So Shanny, actually Haslett, decided to go to a hybrid defense because of us "knowledgeable redskins fans", huh? :silly: Yeah, riiight.

I think you're trying way to hard to defend scumbag Haynesworthless. Might be best for you to give it a rest.

Let me get this straight? you actually are trying to make a case for shanny being knowledgeable about defence? lmao

1- hes never run a 3-4 before as a head coach.

2- he hired a guy who is not exactly a world beater as a DC to make the swap.

3- the defence wasnt the problem this team had, not even remotely.

put down the cool aid and step away from the computer.

Originally Posted by Ryman of the North View Post

Good post, only somewhat retarded, I'll give you a c for effort. (Talk about a high opinion of oneself, who died and made you the teacher?)

well given the weak argument made it wasnt rocket science.

You may not agree, thats fine, but the facts are the facts.

So say you.

no so say the facts

your example needs some work, it would be more like all 4 receivers were told they were now going to be blocking tight ends and only on goal line and only when its a run.

If a professional on any level in any business can't deal with changing enviroments there is no chance of longterm success.

LMAO there is change and there is stupidity, we all know which one this was.

fact one- the Best free agent DT in decades signed with us after being assured that we would scheme to use him to his best ability.

How does he even know how he was going to be used, the Team brought in other NT's as well and they were talking hybrid the last I read. How does he know how successful or unsuccessful he would be without playing in this defense?

He was told by Shannahan that he would be a NT, Maake is obviously not ready and the other 2 signees are bench players.

fact two - we paid him an obscene amount of money IN SOME PLACES CALLED PUTTING YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

HE got paid, he is failing to work, pretty simple.

Umm no he missed a PRACTICE AND HE HAS ASKED FOR A TRADE. until he actually holds out he hasnt failed to work.

HE was block absorber last year in the 4-3. Shannahan hater.

No actually he just upset that he wasnt moved around more and that we didnt run more stunts and blitzes. but far from being a 3-4 nt. yes I dislike shannhan.

so now im waiting for one of you brilliant scholars to show me why this would all be Alberts fault when it clearly is not.

All his fault no, mostly his fault, yeah. He could easily have made this a mute point by not taking the check and getting traded/cut. And it clearly would take a lifetime and the library of congress to show(teach) you anything on this matter.

that was my point, that he is not entirely at fault not that hes not at all at fault. as for taking the ROSTER bonus, lmao, that was the redskins screw up.

btw smart guy, the term is MOOT point, malapropisms dont make your argument stronger.

and btw I dont agree that this is all the skins fault either, there is lots of blame to go round.

Backing away slowly is not going to change the considerable impression you have made with your twisted logic regarding this situation. Albert is a tinsy winsy bit at fault in your mind.

I wish i knew how to make my replies all pretty colours lmao

I said right from the start that this was not all Alberts fault, nor is it the skins fault, unlike you im not waffling or arguing semantics.

Haynesworth is yesterday's news. He was paid in April. His future salary hit for the team is now manageable for the team regardless of what is done with him.

Only a fool would look at this team and see the additions of McNabb, Williams, Brown and a host of other players and not see that Shanahan is moving aggressively to improve the product that is going to take the field in September.

Haynesworth doesn't want to be part of that, that's his choice.

This team will be fine without him.

And because of that, Shanahan and Allen will take their time and find a deal to ship him out of town.

If the Redskins can recoup a player in exchange, perhaps a physical WR or a linebacker with experience in the 3-4, that would be a positive step forward.

I will agree that we have done a lot to shore up the Offence, but I think the defence will be markedly weaker. It would have been nice to have strengthened the D as well as fixed up the O

and my honest opinion as I have stated, is that I hope they dont panic and trade him to get rid of him, I hope they wait for a good deal.

No but nice try to marginilise a more informed opinion than your own.

Of course you hold your opinion higher, like that is a shocking news event. What is laughable is you not getting the MUTE point irony. Canadian humor is french in heritage I guess. :ols:

And nice way to sidestep the facts while trying to claim your opinion as such.

Originally Posted by Ryman of the North View Post

LMAO there is change and there is stupidity, we all know which one this was.

Yeah, pretty stupid for AH. He may have his money for now, but his reputation is suffering heavily.

He was told by Shannahan that he would be a NT, Maake is obviously not ready and the other 2 signees are bench players.

So you were on hand to see Maake and made this judgement, or did you just put that together from the recent fluff piece?

Umm no he missed a PRACTICE AND HE HAS ASKED FOR A TRADE. until he actually holds out he hasnt failed to work.

Practicing is part of his job. OR is that socialist?

Agenda Boy=yes I dislike shannhan.

that was my point, that he is not entirely at fault not that hes not at all at fault. as for taking the ROSTER bonus, lmao, that was the redskins screw up.

btw smart guy, the term is MOOT point, malapropisms dont make your argument stronger.

Ms. Maloprop would disagree, MUTE get it.

I wish i knew how to make my replies all pretty colours lmao,

That's rich, the guy who claims intellectual superiority can't change font color.

I said right from the start that this was not all Alberts fault, nor is it the skins fault, unlike you im not waffling or arguing semantics.

What exactly am I waffling on? My opinion is superior to your lack of baseless support of what is now the "Redskins Least Wanted".

And btw semantics is not what you think, Semantics is the study of meaning. It is a wide subject within the general study of language. An understanding of semantics is essential to the study of language acquisition (how language users acquire a sense of meaning, as speakers and writers, listeners and readers) and of language change (how meanings alter over time). It is important for understanding language in social contexts, as these are likely to affect meaning, and for understanding varieties of English and effects of style. It is thus one of the most fundamental concepts in linguistics. The study of semantics includes the study of how meaning is constructed, interpreted, clarified, obscured, illustrated, simplified negotiated, contradicted and paraphrased.

So go ahead use some more of your pretzel logic to support a loser.

Archived