Ryman of the North

top 5 defenses from last year:

Jets

Green Bay

Baltimore

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

the joke is you, not the scheme.

You are a moron, our situation is nothing like any of those teams, not even remotely.

and the scheme im talking about is the "hybrid" its just an excuse for us to start converting before we are even remotely ready.

My credentials as a coach are obviously not NFL but I am the DC on a team thats finished in the top 2 every single season that I coordinated the D and won the national championship here 3 times and played in it 6 .

I do know defencive football as well as anyone I have every met and would have no issue telling shanny that to his face. he chose this defence based on what exactly?

the truth is we run a 3-4 and we are not prepared for it, Haslett is being handcuffed and by midseason I somehow doubt I will see any of you morons posting about how little I know about defence.

Interesting Ryman. You seem to like to throw the term morons around a lot. Interesting/ironic since you've been here long enough to know that kind of post above doesn't fly. Been a lot of that kind of thing in this thread since it started,(and from others as well). You ***** and moan about the good old days and then act not much different than those you accuse of help "change" the place. This one's done and so will other threads be if they follow the path this one has taken recently.

Archived