Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hunger strike started today

Capt Rich Fla

How do they order you to pay money you don't have? I admit I have no idea how these things work, but that is just insane.

Anyways, I don't get what you are trying to accomplish either. But, good luck.

I hope you get your kids back as you seem to be a good guy and really care for them. Wish you the best.

you should be sitting in my shoes. It doesn't add up to me either. I figured I had an open and shut case. Uuuuh, no.

The baby your ex-wife had while you were "still married" was conceived well after you guys agreed to divorce and were separated, right? That being the case, why do you think it has any relevance to your case as it had nothing to do with you guys breaking up? If you don't, I misunderstood and apologize.

Sounds like you're going through a very rough time...hope you get through this man.

and look at all the swings and misses with the "jokes" in this thread. Some folks just need to know when to shut up. This isn't directed at all of you in this thread...many of are you just looking for more information/answers. and a lot of you are just *******s.

Sounds like you're going through a very rough time...hope you get through this man.

and look at all the swings and misses with the "jokes" in this thread. Some folks just need to know when to shut up. This isn't directed at all of you in this thread...many of are you just looking for more information/answers. and a lot of you are just *******s.

Capt Rich has been posting variations of this thread for 3 1/2 years. After a while, you start to notice the discrepancies.

The baby your ex-wife had while you were "still married" was conceived well after you guys agreed to divorce and were separated, right? That being the case, why do you think it has any relevance to your case as it had nothing to do with you guys breaking up? If you don't, I misunderstood and apologize.

Married is married. Period.

Capt Rich, this is not the right thing to do; to yourself or to your children. One day your girls will be grown up and want their Dad to be part of their life and you will have starved to death or worse caused your health lasting damage over this. Then you won't be there for them. I don't think that is what you want. Is it?

Capt Rich, this is not the right thing to do; to yourself or to your children. One day your girls will be grown up and want their Dad to be part of their life and you will have starved to death or worse caused your health lasting damage over this. Then you won't be there for them. I don't think that is what you want. Is it?

This is correct.

And no offense at all, but if your kids know about this, you will look like a loon.

Married is married. Period.

So Capt Rich wasn't seeing any other women during the extended period when he was seperated from his wife? Maybe this is the case but I'm doubtful.

Seems like it's pretty normal for a man and a woman to see other people after legally seperating. It happens all of the time.

Looking at those old threads - a lot of this just does not add up.

I'll say.

Every person who has ever been in a divorce manages to convince themselves that nothing was their fault, they got screwed by the courts, it's all outrageous.... and if you talk to their ex, you find out that the ex feels EXACTLY the same way.

(I must remove Honorary_Hog from this characterization. He is the only one who is willing to admit mistakes and wrongdoing on his own part - though it doesn't stop him from believing the sob story of every OTHER angry father in the country who supposedly got screwed over completely :) )

Archived