Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hunger strike started today

Capt Rich Fla

No, no dead, hungry. That Ghandi fella was full of **** man. This is no way to do anything. On a good note, I have already lost some weight. Needed that. After a scary moment last night I realised my X aint worth MY being in pain. So **** all this. You can't do this. I don't think a person could live mote than 14 days with out food.

No, no dead, hungry. That Ghandi fella was full of **** man. This is no way to do anything. On a good note, I have already lost some weight. Needed that. After a scary moment last night I realised my X aint worth MY being in pain. So **** all this. You can't do this. I don't think a person could live mote than 14 days with out food.

And just in time for Memorial Day!

I would:

1.) Start sending letters and emails to all your state representatives for action to change laws to be reasonable in the way that you see fit. Be very articulate about the changes that should be made to avoid this type of unjustified punishment (ie: payments way over one's yearly payscale). You never know, you may just find a state representative that feels your pain and will start working on something to introduce to state legislature.

2.) Convince your kids to emancipate themselves when they turn 16. That'll save you two years of payment atleast.

Welcome back to the land of the living, Rich. We're all rooting for you to be healthy and happy. Grow your own happiness from within. Keep fighting this in court and things will change for the better.

(Sorry I started the food pic trend. I meant only the best.)

I looked it up, too, and I have no idea how that relates to his atrocious grammar.

Pretty sad the guy spells like that AND watches Pokemon.:drooley:

The "did she died?" or "did he died?" thing is one of those internet jokes, from a comment on a Youtube video a long time ago. If you watch the Youtube video of say, the female reporter stomping grapes before falling down onto the ground and hurting herself, you'll see comments like "so...did she died?"

The "did she died?" or "did he died?" thing is one of those internet jokes, from a comment on a Youtube video a long time ago. If you watch the Youtube video of say, the female reporter stomping grapes before falling down onto the ground and hurting herself, you'll see comments like "so...did she died?"

thank you for this....I love learning about these stupid internet fads and how they originate, they make me :ols:

Welcome back to the land of the living, Rich. We're all rooting for you to be healthy and happy. Grow your own happiness from within. Keep fighting this in court and things will change for the better.

(Sorry I started the food pic trend. I meant only the best.)

:applause:

Glad you're planning to eat again! Enjoy the long weekend:cheers:

Oh, ok.:pfft: But what was the point of the Pokemon thing?

Archived