Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hunger strike started today

Capt Rich Fla

My nephew would threaten to leave home when he was five. His mother would help him pack. But he wasn't allowed to cross the street so he would just sit at the end of the driveway before returning and giving them another chance.

Sounds about right. My other favorite thing to do was run away as well. I never understood why she wouldn't stop me and plead for me to give her a second chance. So off I went with my fruit roll-ups and Barbie dolls...to the barn. I think my mom even has a picture of me in the barn's hayloft with my pink carpetbagger backpack. :ols:

And in fifteen years' date=' those kids will be beating up Pakistanis at Fenway Park.[/quote']

Where did that come from? Wow.

Actually, those kids are all becoming grown-ups and live in various parts of the UK (they were raised in N. Ireland).

They're all doing quite well for themselves surprisingly. Given the bizarre situation it is really pretty impressive.

In LKB's world, everyone from Boston is a Good Will Hunting cast member.

Yeah - we're pretty easy to pigeon-hole.

Speaking of Pakistanis, we don't discriminate against them here. We leave that to our brethren from the British Isles:silly:, whom we like to horrify by calling our local liquor stores "package stores" or "packies" for short.

There's nothing better than having a visitor from there and suggesting we "go down the packie to get some bee-ah." :yikes:

Back on topic - Capt. Rich: you say your Irish blood demands vengeance.

In this case, the best revenge is being positive and improving your life. Your wife wants you to suffer. Don't let it happen.

If you make comments without having facts, and correct information,(which has been made clear, mind you) then you, sir, are an idiot.

Look at the dates.

(Nov 11, 2007)- post that the divorce is requested and separation starts

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=221330

(Jan 28, 2009) - post he makes about divorce being final

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=279287

(march, 21 2009) - post he makes about wife is knocked up

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=283459

So it was made clear eh?...lol Unless she was pregnant for two years and holding, I seriously doubt she was knocked up during their marriage.

Hmmmmmm

I'm a bit skeptical about this thread.

I don't know that a lot of what said can be or should be believed.

you can be skepical, but the truth is I'm ****ed. I've had lawyers tell me I'm gonna win at different things and then in the end I get smoked. I tried to put up a good fight. I lost. There's nothing left to fight for. I am beat down & quite. It Is what it is. I can't come up with the kind of money they want and have even a place to live myself. So......

Day 3........

Archived