Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan on NFL network-"Haynesworth will not be traded"

aREDSKIN

But JLC is god....WTF

Do you know how many times Shanny has had to say, "we're not trading Haynesworth", and the media still puts rumors out there? Its at least 4, I think.

I bet Shanny is understanding there is a HUGE difference between coaching the Redskins than the broncos. If haynesworth goes to the bathroom at redskins park and doesn't flush it becomes headline news.

JLC: "Haynesworth doesn't flush, coule this mean Trade?"

It's obvious Shanny has been putting out feelers for Haynesworth. He just didn't come across a deal that he liked. Now it's just damage control.

I disagree

I believe Shanhan and Allen when they say they are not shopping AH (or sending out feelers for him).

However, that doesn't mean they aren't taking phone calls if someone comes along and inquires about him. :)

JLC is dumber than I thought. He gets completely hosed by the Eric Berry "rumor" yesterday, then is willing to dip his hand into the cookie jar today with AH. THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.

Boy, what a dingdong. This guy is the opposite of once bitten, twice shy. He's like, once bitten, kinda liked that, try again, second bitten, ok, try again, bitten again, repeat ad nauseum.

I think JLC's inside source is Vinny.

Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha. Probably true too. :ols:

All I really care about is that whatever prediction JLC makes, he's proven wrong, lol.

Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha - Part II. No proof needed. JLC is wrong from the moment he opens his mouth.

Rounds two and three straight ahead. Let's see what REALLY happens.

I disagree

I believe Shanhan and Allen when they say they are not shopping AH (or sending out feelers for him).

However, that doesn't mean they aren't taking phone calls if someone comes along and inquires about him. :)

This is disingenuous at best. If something isn't up for trade the way you answer that phone is "sorry but we aren't interested in trading him at all" not "well... what are you offering?!" because anyone can tell you that response gets around and as far as other teams are concerned it puts your guy in play.

Well, I hope that is true and we will not trade Haynesworth.. BUT

If there's one guy in the NFL who cannot be trusted one iota in regards to his comments reflecting what he's thinking. He will lie as smooth as silk. (And that's a good thing for a coach)

~Bang

You people are out of your minds if you think this team is not trying to get rid of AH.

The lazy, tub of lard wants out and is willing to be a problem to force the issue.

And when he is gone, it won't be soon enough. If only Danny listened to us last year when we were opposed to the signing.

Come on, dude.

For crying out loud, Haynesworth has NEVER said he wants out. He is with his old trainer getting in the best shape of his life again. If he comes in out of shape, then you can complain. Until then, its a non-issue. He has said he is fine with the new system and will play wherever they want him too. Haslett has said over and over again he will play all three spots and most of the time DE. The media has said over and over the redskins want him to play NT, which IS NOT TRUE. The media has also said Haynesworth doesnt like it, which also is NOT TRUE. While Shanny has said he doesnt agree with haynesworth not being here, he respects that he showed up the first day and let him know what his plans were and why he was doing it.

The media has taken these lies and rumors and ran with it and the people still falling for this crap amazes me. The Wash Post is like that ex-girlfriend in high school that is spreading rumors about you and will never say anything positive about you because of the break up.

They hate the redskins and cause drama where there isnt any. The organization is so strong and structured now, the only negative thing they have is Haynesworth not being there so they talk about it 24/7 as if its breaking news that he still isnt there.

Lets not post anything further about Alberta unless the team has a brain fart and trades him. Anyone making a hayneworth thread (unless he is traded) should get a NNT
if we take anything less than a top 5 pick and a second rounder for Albert then our front office is a bunch of retarded idiots who shouldnt be allowed to run an nfl team let alone THE Washington Redskins. I would have to (after almost 30 years of being a redskin fan) start looking for another team to cheer for. what would have been unthinkable for me even 4 years ago has almost come to pass.

Uh oh, you may only have a few hours left of being a fan? Who are you going to defect to if he gets traded?

Come on, dude.

For crying out loud, Haynesworth has NEVER said he wants out. He is with his old trainer getting in the best shape of his life again. If he comes in out of shape, then you can complain. Until then, its a non-issue. He has said he is fine with the new system and will play wherever they want him too. Haslett has said over and over again he will play all three spots and most of the time DE. The media has said over and over the redskins want him to play NT, which IS NOT TRUE. The media has also said Haynesworth doesnt like it, which also is NOT TRUE. While Shanny has said he doesnt agree with haynesworth not being here, he respects that he showed up the first day and let him know what his plans were and why he was doing it.

The media has taken these lies and rumors and ran with it and the people still falling for this crap amazes me. The Wash Post is like that ex-girlfriend in high school that is spreading rumors about you and will never say anything positive about you because of the break up.

They hate the redskins and cause drama where there isnt any. The organization is so strong and structured now, the only negative thing they have is Haynesworth not being there so they talk about it 24/7 as if its breaking news that he still isnt there.

I agree, I doubt very seriously that it's as bad as the media has stirred it to be.

They love to create controversy, and with the Redskins it's always been easy to do.

I am of the thinking that his ability means you have to keep him, even if it means putting up with a little BS. The guy is the best at his job. when you've got the best player in the league ata given position, you can't just be looking to dump him for a 3rd round pick. (That said, Shanahan has never been shy about doing just that. Portis had 5,000 yards in his first two years in Denver and was dealt.)

~Bang

I think JLC is being played...somehow by Snyderatto...muuuhaaahhaaaa

I LOVE AH BEING A REDSKIN...why?

Because you always want the biggest baddest mutha on the field on your team...get it thru your head...we need his big nasty self!!!

I think Shanny gets a LOT out of AH!!! He is already setting it up perfectly with stating today "he is looking forward to seeing him compete at all the positions to see how he can help this organization"....Nice work Mike.

Archived