Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan on NFL network-"Haynesworth will not be traded"

aREDSKIN

You people are out of your minds if you think this team is not trying to get rid of AH.

The lazy, tub of lard wants out and is willing to be a problem to force the issue.

And when he is gone, it won't be soon enough. If only Danny listened to us last year when we were opposed to the signing.

You people are out of your minds if you think this team is not trying to get rid of AH.

The lazy, tub of lard wants out and is willing to be a problem to force the issue.

And when he is gone, it won't be soon enough. If only Danny listened to us last year when we were opposed to the signing.

Question, are you ever in a good mood?

We are out of our minds?

THE HEAD FREAKING COACH just said, "Haynesworth will not be traded."

Can he make it any more clear for you?

Im a little relieved I didnt want us getting rid of him for a 3rd just for the sake of getting rid of him. I just really think keeping him for this year is the best option I think the media ran with this story and is making it more of a big deal than it really is. When September 12th comes around and Big Al is putting pressure on Romo sits to pee nobody will remember all these trade talks.

Archived