Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Bruce Campbell fall to the 4th round?

Deadeye Dunkan

Originally the experts thought the Raiders would grab him. That would have been funny.

Hes has a lot raw ability, but he is a project for sure. Don't thinke he'll be the next OT off the board but I would guess mid to late 2nd early 3rd. Too much upside to slide to the 4th IMO.

According to his genius agent Rosenhaus, he was a top ten pick, but all us Marylanders knew better:)

If he's available in the 4th, I'd take him, no problem, but as I've said in previous posts, I'd stay the hell away from him in the 2nd and 3rd round

Dude your sig is huge. Might wanna edit that before the mods get on you about it.

Originally the experts thought the Raiders would grab him. That would have been funny.

Hes has a lot raw ability, but he is a project for sure. Don't thinke he'll be the next OT off the board but I would guess mid to late 2nd early 3rd. Too much upside to slide to the 4th IMO.

Well, that would make him a solid pick for the Raiders in the 2nd round. They still have need at OT and the Raiders do love athletic guys that don't show well on the field.

I am still not convinced that we are going to stand pat and not get any picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I know Shanny said no, but seriously, Shanny knows things change and he is probably trying to drive up the price on someone he is trying to unload....like Fat Albert.

If Bruce Campbell falls to the fourth, I think we have to pull the trigger, he was never a first round talent, but IMO could be a steal in the fourth. We would have a significant upgrade on the line with Williams, Hicks, Adams and Campbell replacing Heyer and Jones

I'm really hoping Ed Wang is there when we pick in the 4th. He could play RT or even OG for us.

But to answer your question I would pick Campbell at our pick in the 4th if he is there. But I think he will be gone by then.

Wang would need to be a tackle. Trust me, he can't play guard :ols:

Wang would need to be a tackle. Trust me, he can't play guard :ols:

Wang is project imo. I doubt he would be worth a 4th. If he is there in the 7th...then yes.

Word on the street is that Bruce Campbell and Heyer didn't get along at UMD. I think it would be interesting.

Archived