Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Bruce Campbell fall to the 4th round?

Deadeye Dunkan

It's not his intelligence, it's the fact that he was out of football for intellectual pursuits. Intelligence is always a positive... being rusty is not. Either way, he's not a good fit for us. We need someone with range if we go safety.

I don't think Rolle is necessarily a good fit for us, but he's better than most of these 2nd and 3rd round safeties taken ahead of him.

Matt Tennant would be a good pick up with the 4th rounder. He's a center that would be a good pick for a ZBS and is a good replacement down the line for Raebach. That would give us some good young lineman to build around and hope a Selvish Capers, Ciron Black, or Jason Fox drop to us in the 5th.

Matt Tennant would be a good pick up with the 4th rounder. He's a center that would be a good pick for a ZBS and is a good replacement down the line for Raebach. That would give us some good young lineman to build around and hope a Selvish Capers, Ciron Black, or Jason Fox drop to us in the 5th.

I don't see us drafting a center with Rabach and Lichtensteiger on board.

I think he will be there in the 5th. I say we gamble on Campbell in the 4th.

If Campbell is still there, let's roll the dice on him otherwise I want either Rolle or Griffin if he's still available. I don't think Griffin has much of a role on our d going forward. He reminds me a lot of an andre carter type de who obviously won't fit in in the new scheme but bpa wins if campbell or rolle are gone tomorrow morning

Campbell does have a huge upside, but would be a long term project. Considering everyone I was hoping would fall to the 4th came off the board today, I wouldn't mind this pick.

As for later picks, I'd love to get Eric Norwood if he's still around.

Give me Campbell or Capers if we can't trade down.

FYI to the guy that keeps saying Wang went to VT as a TE that's not true. He played LT at Stone Bridge in Loudoun County.

Sorry, but that's not true.

Ed played TE for Stone Bridge, and he did originally go to VT to play TE and was converted to an OT.

EDIT: I don't want to draft him though.

EDIT 2:http://www.hokiesports.com/football/players/wang_ed.html

" Began his Tech career as a tight end "

"Grabbed 30 passes as a tight end his senior season"

"Rated the No. 14 tight end in the nation"

I think Bruce would be a great project at RT, especially for the ZBS. However, I think Cam Thomas would be a great pickup in the 4th round for the NT depth. I would then look for Sam Young in the 5th who is very durable and smart. Just a different scenario. Guys I would watch in the next few rounds.

Campbell, Cam Thomas, Sam Young, Lagerette Blount, Joe McKnight, Selvish Capers, Ciron Black, Roderick Muckelroy and Darryl Sharpton. AND what if Dan Lefevour falls out of the draft. What a steal that would be as a UDFA.

No way LeFevour falls out of the entire draft.

Ok I have to ask what is the percentage of Skins fans on here that only want to draft him b/c he is from Maryland?:evilg:

I hated him before... but I've really started to like him lately.

But if you look at his combine numbers and build, he has a lot of potential for the zone blocking scheme. He's raw. Yeah. But this is the 4th round, people.

Sign me up.

Ok I have to ask what is the percentage of Skins fans on here that only want to draft him b/c he is from Maryland?:evilg:

That's not why I do. He posted good numbers at the combine and seems to be a good ZBS fit. Was he a workout warrior? Yes, but there are enough tools there to make him a great 4th round choice. He would be a RT for the Skins and could be a solid backup at LT.

Can't speak for anyone else. I want him or Cam Thomas for NT.

Now come on, let's be fair.

I'm sure some folks want to draft him because he has a cool name too.

:silly:

Sure:ols: Is it true that he really has played only one year or had one goo9d year? In anycase thow we need more OL help and I would'nt mind to see us draft Capers, or Cambell.

I really would'nt mind seeing us draft Gilyard from the Bearcats b/c he will be a sleeper in this draft.

Archived