Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Bruce Campbell fall to the 4th round?

Deadeye Dunkan

I didn't follow MD Football close enough to know if Bruce is the type of kid that would play with a chip on his shoulder after falling so far in the draft. I didn't think he would fall this far, but Gill Brandt has said for weeks on Sirius that he wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole in the first round.

If Campbell has the tempermant to build a chip his athletic ability along with a desire to set the leaugue on fire might be too good to pass on. I ultimately think some team will jump ahead of us and snatch him up before we get to him today.

I just woke up and saw that Campbell was still on the board. Shocked-- started looking up some negative things that might have come up recently. Found nothing.

He projects to a natural left tackle. Trent projects to possible right tackle.

Could be the line of the future. Loving the possibility of book end tackles. You can never have too many O lineman. Both these guys are super athletic and play long.

Guys, Bruce Campbell just wasn't that good last year. After the combine, all the pundits got a boner because he turned in a great workout and ran fast in the 40. That's not gonna fool NFL scouts. He got pwned last year at UMD. However, if he's still around in the 5th, THEN I'd take him. There are still some great players out there that are worth taking before this guy

Guys, Bruce Campbell just wasn't that good last year. After the combine, all the pundits got a boner because he turned in a great workout and ran fast in the 40. That's not gonna fool NFL scouts. He got pwned last year at UMD. However, if he's still around in the 5th, THEN I'd take him. There are still some great players out there that are worth taking before this guy

The guys has got 1st/2nd round talent. we have the coach that can coach up o-lineman. This would be a great value. NO WAY shanahan is gonna let this guy be lazy.

Archived