Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7-11 launches it's own beer

FLRedskins

Most of the time, I find that few extra bucks spent getting Miller High Life, Yuengling or even regular Budweiser makes having a few much more enjoyable than Natty Light or Bud Light, Keystone, or any of those, and is worth the extra. Just my opinion.

I'll probably still give it a try though.

Well from vast personal experience I am confident that this beverage won't be among the worst on the market. Ahh I still remember the says when I bought beer for $2.09 a 12 pack.

Also luckly for me, not being in college any longer; I do not need to partake in the discount beverage market. Advise for those who do... All beer tastes the same if you serve it cold enough.

Well from vast personal experience I am confident that this beverage won't be among the worst on the market. Ahh I still remember the says when I bought beer for $2.09 a 12 pack.

Also luckly for me, not being in college any longer; I do not need to partake in the discount beverage market. Advise for those who do... All beer tastes the same if you serve it cold enough.

And if you drink enough of them, the taste really does'nt matter.

Hmmm. Well. It certainly can't be any worse than the Red White and Blue,(or in really desperate times,the generic BEER we got at Dart Drug),we drank when I was in college. If anything,could make a nice combination with the Chili burritos. :silly:

Most of the time, I find that few extra bucks spent getting Miller High Life, Yuengling or even regular Budweiser makes having a few much more enjoyable than Natty Light or Bud Light, Keystone, or any of those, and is worth the extra. Just my opinion.

I'll probably still give it a try though.

Miller High Life is about 6 or 7 bucks for a twelve pack of bottles. It's extremely cheap. I believe a 30 pack is around 13 bucks, just like Milwaukee's Best.

That said, Miller High Life is probably the most disgusting beer of all time. It's 10x worse than Milwaukee's Best. It's like if an open can of Beast was left outside for a day and a half, you'd have Miller High Life. It seems to be better out of the bottle, but the canned MHL is absolutely unbelievably disgusting.

I understand why people want to smash 10-20 beers in a night, but if you're looking for an alternative to ****ty beer, go for a four pack of Flying Dog Double Pale Ale. It's $8, 11.5% alcohol and tastes awesome.

I read a review of the Arrogant **** Ale on RateBeer.com that said something to the effect of, "four of these will get you more plastered than a 12 pack of piss-water at the same exact price." It's true.

That said, I understand why people want more than 4 beers at their disposal. So I go with Yuengling. For some reason, around here at least, a 12 pack of Yuengling cans is 10 CENTS less than a 12 pack of Yuengling bottles. Let me tell you, it's hard bringing myself to spend that extra dime, but it's worth it.

As far as 6 dollar 12 packs, I choose whatever beer I forget the taste of at that very moment. "Maybe it's not as bad as I think it is." Today I got a 12 pack of Busch. Expecting the Redskins to drive me in to drinking heavily tonight. Hey, I like me some good beer, but I was brought up on the cheap stuff.

Miller High Life is about 6 or 7 bucks for a twelve pack of bottles. It's extremely cheap. I believe a 30 pack is around 13 bucks, just like Milwaukee's Best.

That said, Miller High Life is probably the most disgusting beer of all time.

Where do you live? I would love to pay that much, unless I'm going to the wrong grocery stores or anything I've never seen it that cheap (unless you want a 40). And really, you think it's that bad? I'm surprised, I have nothing but love for the "champagne of beers".

Where do you live? I would love to pay that much, unless I'm going to the wrong grocery stores or anything I've never seen it that cheap (unless you want a 40). And really, you think it's that bad? I'm surprised, I have nothing but love for the "champagne of beers".

Montgomery County, can't imagine the price goes up that much for MHL down there. Very odd. MHL is one of the cheapest beers down here, right along with Beast and Natty.

Like I've said, MHL seems a little better out of the bottle, but they even completely fail at one of the first rules - never store beer in clear bottles. This is where all my hate of Miller stems from, it's one humongous marketing giant, and while it may be on a gigantic scale, it's one terrible brewery.

They will sacrifice any bottle preservation to show everybody the color of their beer mimics that of champagne. And what is champagne? It's a classy, some would say bourgeois drink for special occasions. What is MHL? It's a cheap, throw it down the shoot in 10 seconds kind of beer. It's the exact opposite of what they advertise.

And even the name, "High Life", makes one think that they're drinking something above everything else. I understand this is a marketing tactic, but don't be fooled, this is nothing more than a different version of the corn water all the other beer companies make.

Miller Brewing Co. pisses me off so much. This new Miller Lite commercial with guys that ask for something other than Miller Lite and are shown to be donning a skirt and a purse. Give me a break. Triple hops brewed? Give me a break. They must let the hops sit in the Mohave Desert for a week before they use them. It's LIGHT BEER! Sloppin' foam! There's only three reasons people drink it, it's light, it's cheap, and it's for people who are content with it.

But don't tell me that people who get other LIGHT BEER wear skirts. I mean the big joke is that all light beer drinkers are Nancies. Even though that's obviously a ridiculous stereotype, it's not like you'll grow more chesthair drinking Miller Lite than Bud Light. And don't tell me that I'll be living the HIGH LIFE because I'm drinking the complete BS of what they call beer-champagne. Milwaukee's BEST?! Really, best? Miller is damn conceited about their basic quality level beer!

Miller puts out the same nasty **** as other cheap brands and people keep feeding them the most money. I'll never understand it. Then they bump the price of Miller Lite and people think it's a god damn masterpiece. You pay more for Miller Lite than say, Natty, Shaefer, Milwaukees Best (which is just another version of beer from the Miller crap distillery), but people keep buying it. You know why? They get hypnotized by their commercials. They use the same amount of ingredients as any other cheapie brand, why not pay less and get the same quality of crap?

I swear I will never buy Budweiser or Miller Lite with my own money ever again. If I'm gonna go cheap, I'm gonna go with the cheapest. To me, when people claim that there's a difference in the quality of basic beers, I think it's strictly determined by how much they've been hypnotized by marketing.

Archived