Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Popularity Contest and much more (enter your votes)

HoggLife

you guys are crazy- Westy is one of the greatest threadstarters on the site

The proof? He only starts a handful a year. Yet all of you remember them.

Everyone goes absolutely postal. It's a thing of beauty.

100 pecent agree.

My impression of a WB post..

Only ******* Eat Scrambled Eggs

What is it with you limp wristed pansies who insist on eating their eggs scrambled? Does it scare you to have the round yellow chicken embryos staring you in the face when you gobble it down with your Sunny D.? Man up and eat the damn things fried, preferably in lots of bacon grease. And if you only eat two eggs, I'll personally come to your house and ***** slap your womanly face. Eat three, you metrosexual disgrace. And if you are haunted by the thought of those yolks staring up at you reminding you you're eating baby chicks, then switch to oatmeal with a baby spoon.

100 pecent agree.

My impression of a WB post..

WTF are you talking about!!!???!!! SCREW YOU DAN, I LIKE SCRAMBLED EGGS. AAAIAIIIGGGHH!!!!

[jumps off bridge]

My impression of a zoony response:

Oh come on guys, Westy's posts are great. He's hilarious. I think what's really funny is all of you ragging him about making ridiculous, retarded and asinine, attention-whore threads. Westy rules. He's the best. We're actually thinking about stickying all of Westy's threads in each ES forum and talking Dan Snyder into posting them on the new jumbotron when the season starts. Westy IS A GOD!!!!11

*logs off*

*logs back in as Westbrook36*

*clicks submit new thread....*

:cool:

cool! here's my cabinet:

Chairman on council of race relations: honorary hog (gonna be a short presidency :P)

Nutrition Czar: chipwhich. Though he's gonna have to change his name

Attorney General: Winner of thumb wrestling war between Predicto, DJTJ

Press Secretary: Lombardis Kid Brother. And I would air the press conferences prime time on Fox.

Secretary of Defense: ZoEd

Secretary of Education: SnyderShrugged, so he can fire himself :silly:

National Security Advisor: mboyd74. Just to see the fireworks that would ensue

Secretary of Agriculture: JMS. Should have no trouble spreading around the bull**** :D :D

Secretary of the Treasury: Hubbs- (did I mention I hate this country? :ols: )

National Prayer dude: Techboy

Secretary of State: Keeastman

I nominate you and dont even get a janitor job or anything. Complete BS :ols:

Most likely to have you saying "Who the ****" is that?-Hogglife.

I keed keed.

Hey I have been on ES since 2003. I just had a problem with my membership for years until I became friends with TK and he helped me out in 2007. And by the way your location is Hog Heaven and that has been one of my fatasy football team names for years so you owe me cause I own the copyright on that :saber:

And I think Keeastman has you all fooled. NOBODY is that nice. I think she might actually be a Russian spy. So that is my next nomination.

Most likely to be a Russian Spy: Katie (Does anyone really know if she is in Madagascar??? She might really be in Russia giving them valuable information.)

Janitor - Hogglife.

Coming from the guy that got voted for best looking. Man thank you. Seriously. And hey just to give you a heads up watch out for Zoony. I have gotten 3 PMs asking if I know where you live??? Huh Zoony = Stalker????

Alright, let's tackle this at the end of the day on Friday...

Attorney General: Winner of thumb wrestling war between Predicto, DJTJ
Nominate P for the Supreme Court. I'll handle the AG job.

My first order of business will be to send some agents to Fergasun's house to sample his DNA.

Most likely to be a Russian Spy: Katie (Does anyone really know if she is in Madagascar??? She might really be in Russia giving them valuable information.)
:ols: In on the conspiracy: Capt. Kaos: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=319484

As far as superlatives go...

Best Muslim: SkinsHokieFan

Best Jew: Burgold

Best Christian: techboy

Best Republican: Kilmer17

Best Democrat: Baculus (lifetime achievement award to chomerics)

Best Libertarian: SnyderShrugged

Best white guy: honorary_hog

Best black guy: Hershey Pork fka SSM

Best half-white/half-black guy: Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Best Hispanic: manichispanic (whatever happened to that guy?) ... maybe a tie between pez and Destino here

Best half-Asian: Tastes Like Chicken

...alright, I'm not sure I can go down that road much further...

Oh, I wanted to put in some anti-superlatives:

Worst spelling: JMS

Worst grammar: Thiebear

Worst use of ellipses: ... zoony ... ... ...

Archived