Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Popularity Contest and much more (enter your votes)

HoggLife

Worst grammar: Thiebear WTF?

bullet points man.. F'ing bullet points.

Most people here won't read past the 27th word

due to being right handed and lazy.

I agree with ya and have no problem comprehending your posts.

I gotta go with Vicious for the best random poster award(HUH? award:ols:)

Keest for the best drunk thread:ols:

LOL. Nice.

"Working on our night moves...tryin' to make some front-page drive-in news..."

Look. Don't make this any more painful for me than it already is. Looking at his face is bad enough - thinking about his "music" is 100 times worse.

Best AND worst use of smilies: ACW
Um, thanks?

And I oughtta win the all-time leg-humper award.

The Buzz Killington award for all-time buzzkill: Westbrook36

EDIT: Thanks Snyder :)

Oh, and poster who most deserves to get :slap: Either Westy or NavyDave.

The Nice Guy Award: Tie between Mark the Homer and PCS. I would say they can fight it out to determine the winner, but we know they never would.

Good call, ren. Couple of class guys right there for sure. :applause:

The Nice Guy Award: Tie between Mark the Homer and PCS. I would say they can fight it out to determine the winner, but we know they never would.

Ya they would never fight it out. So I think a good old fashion staring contest.

As good a place as any to re-post a time honored and cherished ES tradition.

FLAME WARRIORS

For those who've seen it, you know it never gets old, and for those who have yet to read through that site,, it is downright funny, and it fits soooo many people just like a glove.

Oh, and I hereby nominate myself as the favorite bummed out Villanova fan who's about to get go get stupid drunk.

I might even go kick my neighbor's cat.

~Blah

WVU will probably make a deep run in the tourney. So he will probably make more appearances.:)

WVU is supposed to be in my neck of the woods. I haven't heard from him since before he left Sydney.

Maybe he skipped the trip south and headed north to Cairns. Hope that cyclone didn't take too much out of him!

WVU is supposed to be in my neck of the woods. I haven't heard from him since before he left Sydney.

Maybe he skipped the trip south and headed north to Cairns. Hope that cyclone didn't take too much out of him!

Nah, I meant the WVU "Mountaineers" will make a deep run. In the NCAA tourney. Not the poster!:pfft: And I think I was referring to Major Harris. He's a big WVU fan.

So what is your story SkinnedAussie? How did you become a Skins fan? I think it is awesome we have ES family all over the world. Also Australia is one of the places I wanna visit the most :)

So what is your story SkinnedAussie? How did you become a Skins fan? I think it is awesome we have ES family all over the world. Also Australia is one of the places I wanna visit the most :)

I would be going off-topic if I repeated why, but the 2nd quarter of the Wash/Den SB should be enough of a reason for now.

Archived