Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook hates: Showering with the significant other.

Westbrook36

I enjoy showering with the wife. But, she does like the water scalding hot, so we don't do it very often.

Every woman I have showered with always wants the water scolding hot too. I have had this conversation with other guys and they all agree. Most woman want the shower much hotter than they do.

I realize after reading some of the replies that we have some very co-dependent posters here on ES. I know, for a few of you, you aren't sure the next time that you will see a naked woman so you have to soak up (literally) any opportunity you can get.

For guys like myself, I am secure knowing that I will see a beautiful woman naked again so I don't have to maximize my time in such situations.

I realize after reading some of the replies that we have some very co-dependent posters here on ES. I know, for a few of you, you aren't sure the next time that you will see a naked woman so you have to soak up (literally) any opportunity you can get.

For guys like myself, I am secure knowing that I will see a beautiful woman naked again so I don't have to maximize my time in such situations.

Hey man, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Nothing linke a grown make taking grade school shots at others for their preference.

Please explain then with your child-like wit as to why for those of us who are married, enjoy taking showers with our wives.

I hope your reasoning is more elaborate than sharing a toilets while "taking a dump" and low shots.

I enjoy showering with the wife. But, she does like the water scalding hot, so we don't do it very often.

My wife is the same.

Plus, I'm a big guy... I need my elbow room :) Not to mention, it's awkward for 2 people to be soaping up... and then both people are ready for a rinse... and one has to stand there and wait for the other one to finish.

I always get a laugh out of the line on Two and a Half Men... where Allan's girlfriend asks him if he wants to take a shower with her.... and he tells her that he needs to pre-wash a few things before their shower :)

Well, enjoy it while you can, boys, 'cause once you reach a certain age, you might not necessarily prefer to see your wife naked. It can get you in trouble. Here's one thing I've learned -

What not to say:

Wife: "Want to take a shower?"

You: "Sure. Can we keep our clothes on?"

What to say instead:

Wife: "Want to take a shower?"

You: "Hell yeah. You don't mind this flatulence thing I'm dealing with?"

With age, experience. ;)

I like to spank it in the shower from time to time, so no, I don't appreciate the wife being in there because she typically isn't helping me spank it, she's asking for me to wash her back or something else that totally ruins my wood.

I'd have to agree with westbrook on this one.

It depends honestly if I am in the shower to get clean or if I am in the shower for an "experience"

+1, nuff said.

Edit..

I like to spank it in the shower from time to time, so no, I don't appreciate the wife being in there because she typically isn't helping me spank it

Why would you need to spank it with your wife standing naked right there.... I'm not getting married :)

I don't like showering with my girlfriend either.

I do use the shower as some sort of alone time. My girlfriend is nearly always over, and I have 10 other roommates as well, so I don't get much personal time. I think a shower is a nice solitary place for reflection, relaxation, and as others have alluded to...a quality spank.

The best thing about showering with your girlfriend/wife is that you can pee on her feet while she has her eyes closed washing her hair. Then anytime you are arguing and she is winning, you can just think about how you pissed on her so anything she says doesn't mean ****.

I think your thread is absolutely ridiculous as I enjoy any and every opportunity to be naked with my girl (although showers dont lead to slammage often enough at all).

However this line completely made up for it. Well said.

Why would you need to spank it with your wife standing naked right there.... I'm not getting married :)

Exactly! 9 times out of 10, we aren't just showering:evilg:

I seriously can't understand anyone who is married to what I would think is someone they find attractive, would not want to be in the shower with them.

Exactly! 9 times out of 10, we aren't just showering:evilg:

I seriously can't understand anyone who is married to what I would think is someone they find attractive, would not want to be in the shower with them.

because it's cold on the outside. brrrrrr

Also, no one mentioned the balancing act for the women. Bending over, head up against the tile. Possible slipping factor. It can be dangerous, lol.

I kind of agree. It really depends on the intentions behind the shower. If we are going in there and are gonna fool around and makes a soapy hot mess, sure that's fun. However, if we are just both getting in there to shower, I can do that better without someone else in my tiny shower with me.

I like showering with my boyfriend....just not all the time. Usually if we shower together it's a precursor for something else. And I'm the one that likes the water really hot- he complains about it when he steps in.

But yeah, I do like my personal time in the shower, too. That's what the mornings are for. Usually "our" showers are our second showers of the day, so we don't really need to get clean.

I agree I am not big on showering with anyone else. When I was single, it was an excuse to get a girl naked. Now that I can get a girl naked, I prefer the alone time in the shower and naked time before or after. Its just like when I was in high school, I would have sex anywhere I could but now that I can get it regularly, we are almost always in comfortable surroundings rather than the backseat of a car in the middle of a parking lot in winter time...lol When something becomes more readily available, you can be a little pickier. We still shower together occasionally but yea its not fun if you both are trying to get clean. I also have an advantage because my wife is a nympho so I dont have to take it when I can get it like most married guys. I take it when I want it. That makes a big difference too.

Archived