Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook hates: Showering with the significant other.

Westbrook36

If I go in the shower for cleaning purposes, I don't like anyone else in there. Someone else in there with me just interferes. Women have these little fanciful ideas in their head about what is romantic and sexy and don't realize that for a man, it's a nice bit of alone time. It's totally ****ing preposterous. I'm not an 17 year old kid excited to be standing next to a naked woman anymore.

My wife loves to take showers with me. I never feel "safe" when she's in the vicinity of the bedroom/bath when I'm in there. It's been the same with most of the other ladies whose lives I've made meaningful in the past. The shower door could come flying back at any time and she'll be in there with me. Then I can't clean the butthole like I want to and I can't swing my arms around like a gorilla when I'm washing my body.

A shower is the most personal time in my opinion. Women always want water that is not as hot as I like it because, well, they are girls. Then, even though they are invading into your ****ing space, they are always bossy about "I need to get over there" "I need to rinse my hair" etc.

Sharing the shower at my house involves one person being wet and warm and the other being dry and cold. Then switch. I'd rather sit halfway on the toilet with my wife on the other half and both simultaneously try to take a dump than share the shower.

Surely, everyone agrees with me.

I also think taking a shower is totally a personal thing. However, getting in the shower with a lady is different from taking a shower. I'd take a shower with a lady if and only if I have other intentions outside of showering and cleaning myself because really otherwise it's just useless, unless of course she handles most if not all of the cleaning and I can just sit and take it all in.

I shower with my girl all the time. I typically get in after she has already washed her hair and shaved her legs and stuff though.

Then I am in and out, unless I have to shave my face. She likes when we shower together because we wash each others backs.

But with most women I have dated over the years, I am more than happy to have the shower to myself. I like to just stand in there steaming up the place and relaxing.

Depends on the woman.. Some women don't mind sharing the water, others will hog it all and leave you in the back freezing your ass off..

But worse than the shower, every woman I've been with has been fascinated with holding my penis while i pee.. it's like some deep seeded female penis envy.

I'm not an 17 year old kid excited to be standing next to a naked woman anymore.

Pretty much. LOL!

I'm past all the excitement of shower time. I'm a ***** about waiting for hot water. Standing in a wet shiver waiting for her to rinse her hair etc is not my idea of romance (anymore).

Also... scrubbing your own ass or watching your woman scrub her ass is a turn off. It's on that list of unattractive things. Like when Seinfeld broke up with a hot chick b/c she coughed naked and he saw muscles that he never knew existed. LOL

Archived