Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per:PFT. Shanahan contract already done

cmoskins80

PFT is a joke . . . having said that though, I seriously doubt that any redskins fan would be shocked if this was true. With us, when there's smoke, there's fire. It appears that Shanahan will likely become Coach Shanahan after the season is done. But until it is official, sources like PFT just say things and hope they eventually become true. And hell . . . it's not like this is far off anyway. So they aren't taking a great risk in making this statement.

He said that Shanahan has his contract done, but he is still entertaining other options. I guess he is or was looking for something better elsewhere despite a contract ready to be signed. Looks like this team is or was not his number one choice.

He said that Shanahan has his contract done, but he is still entertaining other options. I guess he is or was looking for something better elsewhere despite a contract ready to be signed. Looks like this team is or was not his number one choice.

It's called HC "code of ethics" meaning respect to another HC currently in that position you're going to occupy. The media just keeps going at it and in multiple directions. Noone's going to be able to confirm it until 1/4.

Archived