Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tirico and Gruden unprofessional last night

SkinzFoLife

I know we got blown away and deserve every bit of criticism but I felt that Tirico and Gruden were truly being extra Douchy, most noticable when they would go to commercial break. Obviously these two dickwads have never played a down of football before at the college level and up and don't know the feeling for losing so bad. Yea, Gruden coached but its not the same a being a player.

Jaws said a few minor things but for the most part kept it professional. I used to like Tirico but last night he got on my nerves. Al Michaels wouldn't done that.

Maybe I'm just frustrated at the season, but I found myself yelling at the TV last night and normally I'm yelling at our players but last night I was yelling at the announcers.

Yeah, Tirico was more or less joking every single thing they did. Like on that bull**** call before halftime as the Giants were running the INT back, he called it "embarrassing." While this is true, he doesn't need to be saying it. But then again, don't let it happen and we won't have to worry about it..

Stop complaining about the announcers being "douchy." There was nothing positive to talk about.

Maybe some tough criticism is what's needed to show this fanbase, players, coaches, FO and everyone else involved with this organization how bad we really are.

I loved them. I loved when Tirico discussed how all the Redskins fans did a lot to get to the game. Many of them digging out of huge snow drifts, schools and government shut down, and yet the fans made it and they deserved better then this.

The Redskins should apologize to the announcers.

Archived