Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tirico and Gruden unprofessional last night

SkinzFoLife

I know we got blown away and deserve every bit of criticism but I felt that Tirico and Gruden were truly being extra Douchy, most noticable when they would go to commercial break. Obviously these two dickwads have never played a down of football before at the college level and up and don't know the feeling for losing so bad. Yea, Gruden coached but its not the same a being a player.

Jaws said a few minor things but for the most part kept it professional. I used to like Tirico but last night he got on my nerves. Al Michaels wouldn't done that.

Maybe I'm just frustrated at the season, but I found myself yelling at the TV last night and normally I'm yelling at our players but last night I was yelling at the announcers.

Look at you being critical of a guy who succeeded under Al Davis and then won a Superbowl. Did you ever play a down in the NFL? We deserved it! We are the laughing stock of the NFL worse then the Bengals and Lions because they don't have bloated payrolls do they? At least the Lions resemble a team that you can see good 5 years down the road. Bruce Allen has a lot of work cut out for him.

I know we got blown away and deserve every bit of criticism but I felt that Tirico and Gruden were truly being extra Douchy, most noticable when they would go to commercial break. Obviously these two dickwads have never played a down of football before at the college level and up and .

Gruden actually Played QB at the University of Dayton albeit backup.

I know we got blown away and deserve every bit of criticism but I felt that Tirico and Gruden were truly being extra Douchy, most noticable when they would go to commercial break

You have no idea. My buddy works for a television station that had the audio of Gruden and gang in between commericals. He was texting me some of the quotes from Gruden that he was saying off the air. He was absolutely ripping us. Here are a couple, "The only word so far for the Skins is Pathetic." "This is awful, did they practice this week?" And my favorite, "He misses 3 blocks, then celebrates when he makes a catch. That's why I would cut all these son's of ****es!"

You have no idea. My buddy works for a television station that had the audio of Gruden and gang in between commericals. He was texting me some of the quotes from Gruden that he was saying off the air. He was absolutely ripping us. Here are a couple, "The only word so far for the Skins is Pathetic." "This is awful, did they practice this week?" And my favorite, "He misses 3 blocks, then celebrates when he makes a catch. That's why I would cut all these son's of ****es!"

Please post this on the "Fred Davis = Showboat" thread... (but hey, I'm the bad guy for starting the thread...) :doh:

God, our fans are crybabies.

Grow up, realize not everything in the world is meant to hurt your feelings and take things with a grain of salt. As a redskins fan I was muttering half of those things they were laughing about.

I'm sure you've made fun of other organizations like the Lions before... yet now that its on your team you get upset about it?

Archived