Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insider Source: Gruden offer is on the table (Rumor) (MET)

SkinzFoLife

This is from my buddy who has friend that works in the Redskins organization. He knew about Cerato and Allen on Tuesday night. He just told me his source talked to Sonny and that they are trying to get Gruden to be head coach. I believe there may be a clause is Grudens MNF contract that allows him to leave for a coaching job.

Take it for what you will and I will bump this when he gets hired after the season ends!

This is from my buddy who has friend that works in the Redskins organization. He knew about Cerato and Allen on Tuesday night. He just told me his source talked to Sonny and that they are trying to get Gruden to be head coach. I believe there may be a clause is Grudens MNF contract that allows him to leave for a coaching job.

Take it for what you will and I will bump this when he gets hired after the season ends!

You're probably going to get hammered for this, but I appreciate the post.

I wonder what the chances are of a new coach taking over before the end of this season? If that were to be the case, I would expect it to be an interim guy. Gruden will surely fulfill this year of his ESPN contract, right?

You will likely get jumped all over for this. These "buddy" rumors are pretty shaky. In fact, someones buddy told them just yesterday that Vinny would definitely be staying on and that Zorn and JC were gone. If this is wha you heard, thanks for the input. However, iot would be hard to believe since a "deal on the table" would be in direct violation of the Rooney rule..

You will likely get jumped all over for this. These "buddy" rumors are pretty shaky. In fact, someones buddy told them just yesterday that Vinny would definitely be staying on and that Zorn and JC were gone. If this is wha you heard, thanks for the input. However, iot would be hard to believe since a "deal on the table" would be in direct violation of the Rooney rule..

ESPN said that they have already inteviewed two minority candidates.

:)

Have you guys thought its possible some of these guys could be telling the truth? What if they were, they have a guy that works for this or that organization and they tell their friends some rumors etc... Big deal, why hammer on the OP!

Bottom line, we never saw this move coming, the other post from yesterday that said Vinny was staying was totaly wrong, perhaps that was the information given out to fool other teams about our moves? Who knows, but why attack everyone and everything on this board? :saber:

Archived