Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insider Source: Gruden offer is on the table (Rumor) (MET)

SkinzFoLife

You will likely get jumped all over for this. These "buddy" rumors are pretty shaky. In fact, someones buddy told them just yesterday that Vinny would definitely be staying on and that Zorn and JC were gone. If this is wha you heard, thanks for the input. However, iot would be hard to believe since a "deal on the table" would be in direct violation of the Rooney rule..

You are correct. No one would know about this if it has happened. This thread is a lame attempt to get credit for something that everyone is saying.

Have you guys thought its possible some of these guys could be telling the truth? What if they were, they have a guy that works for this or that organization and they tell their friends some rumors etc... Big deal, why hammer on the OP!

Bottom line, we never saw this move coming, the other post from yesterday that said Vinny was staying was totaly wrong, perhaps that was the information given out to fool other teams about our moves? Who knows, but why attack everyone and everything on this board? :saber:

This post is ridiculous! You should be NNT'd and perhaps banned for life for your foolishness!:D

I would not mind this. Everytime I hear Gruden's enthusiasm I want to run through a wall.

Haha! I hear ya.. Chuckie seems like a guy who knows how to fire people up for sure!

I really hope the Redskins choose him as Zorn's successor... I'm not nuts about Holmgren or Shanny, but bringing Gruden in is definitely something that would get more excited for next year.

HTTR!!! :point2sky:point2sky:point2sky <-- Graham Gano emoticon

Have you guys thought its possible some of these guys could be telling the truth? What if they were, they have a guy that works for this or that organization and they tell their friends some rumors etc... Big deal, why hammer on the OP!

Bottom line, we never saw this move coming, the other post from yesterday that said Vinny was staying was totaly wrong, perhaps that was the information given out to fool other teams about our moves? Who knows, but why attack everyone and everything on this board? :saber:

Here...chew on this a while...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=311924

Every once in a while, one of these guys are right...by the shear law of averages and nothing else!

The difference between my OP and others is, he named Allen by name on Tuesday. He asked not to say anything until it was announced, that why I didn't run here a post immediatley. "LAW OF AVERAGES" say, if he was right on with Allen than he's got a 50/50 shot on the Gruden rumor. :o)

I really don't give **** either way what peeps on here think about the post, whatever happens, happens.

And so begins the best part of the our season, the Off Season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Chuckie given JC praise this season and he thinks he's a good QB? Will he still say that if he's head coach and has the oppurtunity to draft one?

Gruden would be a good fit since he's a WCO disciple and we could keep our Offense relatively the same and keep Blache as the defensive coordinator. Plus we can dress up Chuckie Dolls in burgundy and gold.

The difference between my OP and others is, he named Allen by name on Tuesday. He asked not to say anything until it was announced, that why I didn't run here a post immediatley.

But he's more than fine with you mentioning that Gruden has an offer "on the table" already?...

"LAW OF AVERAGES" say, if he was right on with Allen than he's got a 50/50 shot on the Gruden rumor. :o)

How do we know he was "right on" about Allen since you didn't mention it? lol...

I really don't give **** either way what peeps on here think about the post, whatever happens, happens.

Um, kinda sounds like you do lol :yes:...

Archived