Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insider Source: Gruden offer is on the table (Rumor) (MET)

SkinzFoLife

This is Extremeskins, there is no winning. If I'm right, it will be posted that everyone else and their mother was "speculating" on the boards if I'm wrong I'll be blasted for posting yet another "Friend of a buddy who works for so so told me this" post.

Just posting what I was told. So take it however you want.

The difference between my OP and others is, he named Allen by name on Tuesday. He asked not to say anything until it was announced, that why I didn't run here a post immediatley. "LAW OF AVERAGES" say, if he was right on with Allen than he's got a 50/50 shot on the Gruden rumor. :o)

I really don't give **** either way what peeps on here think about the post, whatever happens, happens.

And so begins the best part of the our season, the Off Season.

Horse feathers! show me in a thread where you said he was coming. You can't because your friend was too unreliable for you to use as a source and now you want after the fact credit?

Everyone thinks he coming, so mad props to you for being "right."

He asked you not to tell anyone? OK.

Horse feathers! show me in a thread where you said he was coming. You can't because your friend was too unreliable for you to use as a source and now you want after the fact credit?

Everyone thinks he coming, so mad props to you for being "right."

He asked you not to tell anyone? OK.

Thanks for proving my point about this board. Damn if you do, damned if you don't. C'est La Vie! Touche! Orale! uh, Domo Arigato?

You are talking about the same organizaion that hired Shottenheimer who then fired Cerato, then Synder fired Shottenheimer and brought back Cerato.

The fans weren't in open revolt back then as they are now. Things change and so do circumstances. I'm willing to give Dannyboy the benefit of the doubt right now.

This is Extremeskins, there is no winning. If I'm right, it will be posted that everyone else and their mother was "speculating" on the boards if I'm wrong I'll be blasted for posting yet another "Friend of a buddy who works for so so told me this" post.

Just posting what I was told. So take it however you want.

We ARE "taking it however we want", but you're not liking the way we're taking it lol...

This is from my buddy who has friend that works in the Redskins organization. He knew about Cerato and Allen on Tuesday night. He just told me his source talked to Sonny and that they are trying to get Gruden to be head coach. I believe there may be a clause is Grudens MNF contract that allows him to leave for a coaching job.

Take it for what you will and I will bump this when he gets hired after the season ends!

My friend, who has a buddy, whose cousin's fiance's nephew, who has knowledge of the Redskins, sent word back up the line that that might happen.

Archived