Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny Cerrato has resigned PER 980 *** CONFIRMED *** (MET)

xavmit

I'm not really sure how I feel about this. As incompetent as I think Vinny is, his two drafts haven't fully panned out (and they may look like that they'll turn out to be good ones). He's been here a long time, but the command structure has been so muddled...he's taken a lot of heat for stuff that people have no way of knowing if he was responsible for. I hope this isn't a continuation of the impatience of, not only the owner, but the fan base as well. IF this is the beginning of stability, then good.

I hope that Snyder puts someone in charge who has an identity that he wants to bring and then we will have a consistency in scheme and personnel that we haven't had since Norv (which is a scary thought).

what a new gm already wow

If it is that quick then it is internal hire has to be

Scott campbell or Morroco brown sp

saying either holgram or the side kick to ravens ozzie newsome, maybe others. Damn co-workers at work won't leave me alone. Asking questions when I'm trying to listen to more important things

ESPN 980 now speculating:

Ron Wolf - lives in Annapolis...out of football 4 years..Worked with Sherm Lewis in GB

Dick Vermiel

Carl Peterson

HC/GM - Mike Shannahan...Tony Dungy

Per ESPN980 --- Saying Cerrato RESIGNED

I strongly suspect he 'resigned' as an alternative to being fired. Face saving - why would he choose to genuinely resign? who else will employ him in the NFL as a GM or top personnel guy?Answer nobody.

Archived