Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny Cerrato has resigned PER 980 *** CONFIRMED *** (MET)

xavmit

it's true...no longer a part of the organization as of today!!

Is that light I can see at the end of the tunnel?

If true timing is interesting. Holmgren interviews and is reportably offered a deal as Team President at Cleveland and a day later Vinny is gone. Is this making room to bring Holmgren in?

Wait.

Wait...

So are you guys telling me that Vinny Cerrato will no longer be the "VP for Football Operations" for the Redskin? Is that what you're all saying? Cause if that's what you're saying and it's not actually true, I don't think I can take it.

Well....

the fans got what they 'wanted'

lets see if snyder made the right decision.

i personally wanted to see JC and zorn stay for one more year, and see what 3 years of consistency will bring the organization, but I guess I wont get to see that. If this organization is consistent about anything, its about being inconsistent. We'll get a new GM, new players, new system, new coach. The question is, how long are you all willing to give it this time?

You only gave a new coach who hadn't coached before, and a QB who hadn't had the same system or players, about a season and 4 games.

By the time I'm 40 I'll have seen 20+ coaches since I started following the redskins (span of 25 years...)

Archived