Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny Cerrato has resigned PER 980 *** CONFIRMED *** (MET)

xavmit

If the DeCosta were the next move, then why now? Seems like the abrupt timing signals something else. Someone from the outside.

I'm 95% confident we did this now to get Holmgren. I saw the Browns offered him the job yesterday, so Danny wants to see if he can bring him here instead.

You guys realize Snyder still runs the team, right? As it stands right now, he would be choosing the next HC, deciding on QB, signing the 2004 probowl team in an uncapped year.

This means nothing until we have a real GM. Hopefully that is next...

Snyder still runs the team, but this resignation is a sign that things aren't working and that's being admitted.

I may have. These damn Depends work good.:silly:

No leaks :laugh:

Vinny statement is typical Vinny

“I’ve had the pleasure of working with some great coaches such as Joe Gibbs, Greg Blache and Sherman Lewis, great people on the Redskins staff, and, most especially, some of the best professional football players in the world. I wish them all the best. I’ve also had the privilege of working for a franchise supported by the most loyal fans in the NFL.”

Sherm and Greg in the same category as Joe Gibbs? Zorn left out completely. This is exactly why Vinny had to go.

Vinny Cerrato is finally gone...Amen! This is certainly a good sign, we're going in the right direction to get rid of this guy, to all of Redskins' fans. I thought it would happen after the season, but I am glad it happened now. Daniel Snyder just proved to fans he is making a major change in Redskins' football. Who is next on the chop-block?

ESPN980 - VC made no mention of Zorn in his press release. Mentioned everyone else and made sure to mention Sherm Lewis, his good draft picks, etc.

They can't believe he made no mention of Zorn. Was dismissive of Zorn. Took the low road in not mentioning Zorn.

That's b/c Cerrato is a d-bag of the highest order!

Archived