Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McShay's First 2010 Mock Draft

MattFancy

So' date=' are we now completely opposed to drafting a QB in the first round under any circumstances?

Because that seems like a strange position to hold.[/quote']

Drafting a QB high in the 1st round have the most impact on a team's future, and I don't really want Vinny making that choice.

So' date=' are we now completely opposed to drafting a QB in the first round under any circumstances?

Because that seems like a strange position to hold.[/quote']

Actually thinking about drafting a QB in the first on a team that is showing signs of life with the last 1st round QB we drafted previously is a strange possition to hold .

It is not as if we are in a situation where there are no holes on the team anywhere else .

What I think is odd about this mock is Bradford has been of most peoples radar following his injury ... we tend to shy away from players with injury issues in the first...it seems like so many mocks the guy making the selections are just guessing ... I would put up a mock with about 5 different options for each team . So much to happen between here and april

Draft Okung. Campbell has shown he's gonna lead this team, so we keep him and protect him.

I'd love to have Okung, but I don't see him being there when we draft, especially if we win a couple of the next three games. With Locker going back for his Senior year, that just raises where Okung will go. I think he'll be a top 5 pick and I think we will be closer to the bottom of the top 10 (or even out of the top 10 if we win out the rest of the season.

I'd love to have Okung, but I don't see him being there when we draft, especially if we win a couple of the next three games. With Locker going back for his Senior year, that just raises where Okung will go. I think he'll be a top 5 pick and I think we will be closer to the bottom of the top 10 (or even out of the top 10 if we win out the rest of the season.

There's so many OL in the draft we could trade down and still get great value and great players IMO.

I would definitely agree. Suh won't be anywhere near where we'll pick. Unless he plows into a bus full of nuns or is caught snorting coke off of a hooker's ass before the draft.

*lightbulb*

I'm gonna need some help with this one. Gonna need some nuns, hooker's and LOTSA blow.

:D

If you haven't already, read BigBanger's critical analysis on Bradford as a qb prospect on draft countdown. If you have an hour of free time, suggest also reading ensuing debate in the threads that follow. Was a pretty damning assessment on Bradford's prospects in my opinion.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33960

hmm fourth round prospect huh

oh well they have the skins taking jimmy Clausen i like that

Archived