Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McShay's First 2010 Mock Draft

MattFancy

Look at those perfectly good OTs taken 8 and 9 on this mock. I really hope we go in that direction and start building up a high quality Oline that we can build a team around. Campbell's good enough to play the next 2 years or so, just resign to a moderate deal and keep him on. This year's QB class sucks anyway.

Ummmm.....that was a joke, right? This year's QB class sucks? :doh:

You guys really think an injury prone qb will hold up behind our line? All that money thrown away... Throwing shoulder....twice

I wouldn't call him injury prone. He fell awkwardly both times on his shoulder. I've had the same injury and with the surgery it has no long term effects. I'm sure he'll be working on in the offseason to regain some of the strength he lost, but its nothing major.

I wouldn't call him injury prone. He fell awkwardly both times on his shoulder. I've had the same injury and with the surgery it has no long term effects. I'm sure he'll be working on in the offseason to regain some of the strength he lost, but its nothing major.

if it was major, we'd all know about it by now, and mocks wouldnt have him listed so high.

we'll know a lot more by the combine.

if it was major, we'd all know about it by now, and mocks wouldnt have him listed so high.

we'll know a lot more by the combine.

I agree. If it was a major injury, I doubt he would still be in the top 10. Seeing as he hasn't slipped too much, I don't think its anything that bad. Like I said, I've had the same injury and in the short term you lose some muscle strength, it doesn't really have an effect in the long run.

I doubt Locker comes out this year and that should affect the top of the draft order.

I also can't see Bradford being taken before Jimmy Clausen, especially with the team running a WCO.

Personally, if Okung is off the board, i'd hope that they drop back a few spots and take either Bruce Campbell or Charles Brown.

We need an OT to replace HEYER. OKUNG would be great...we could still get T.Williams though.

We have got to address the OL and build some depth there.

Getting OL help would make way too much sense.

Why would Vinny C make a 1st round pick that Redskins fans like two years in a row?

If Okung is gone, we must drop back (assuming Anthony Davis does not come out)

Davis right now is looked at as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd rounder, unless his stock somehow rises.

Why would Vinny C make a 1st round pick that Redskins fans like two years in a row?

Hopefully Vincenzo isn't the one making the calls this spring.

Hopefully Vincenzo isn't the one making the calls this spring.

I'm not even going to think about that because when it doesn't happen, I don't want to be disappointed.

I'm expecting VC & Danny to force Zorn to make Sherm Lewis the OC and this whole crew is back in 2010.

That way if something big does happen and Zorn & Vinny are gone, I'll be really pleasantly surprised!

Archived