Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McShay's First 2010 Mock Draft

MattFancy

I think the sink or swim works for some, but not all. Look at Rodgers, Palmer, Rivers, to name a few. I think it depends on the QB and the team around him. At the very least, have a QB competition between Bradford and Campbell to see who should start. If Bradford has to sit for a little, I don't think it would hurt him in the long run.

rodgers just had to sit because of favre, and rivers had to sit because of brees. palmer was the classic sit down QB, you are correct.

i agree with your last part, have a competition and whoever wins gets it. i guess im so used to having JC be the unquestioned starter no matter what makes me think bradford or any QB wouldnt even get a fair shot at the job because of how campbells job security has been handled.

No........multiple surgeries on a throwing shoulder and a qb that NEVER took a snap under center....at least Jamarcus was healthy when he was drafted

You can't possibly compare the two.

Look at their sizes, for starters.

Then look at how quick Bradford's release is.

rodgers just had to sit because of favre, and rivers had to sit because of brees. palmer was the classic sit down QB, you are correct.

i agree with your last part, have a competition and whoever wins gets it. i guess im so used to having JC be the unquestioned starter no matter what makes me think bradford or any QB wouldnt even get a fair shot at the job because of how campbells job security has been handled.

I know what you mean about JC being handed the job, but I think if we draft a QB in the 1st, there would be an all out competition for the job. It would only make sense.

Considering that Bradford was supposed to be the #1 pick last year if he came out and we can get him at #6 this year, that would be a steal.

I'm not worried about his injury. I had the same injury when I played football, also played baseball. I lost a little strength in my arm, but I'm sure Bradford will be working out constantly to bring it back to strength. I don't think it will affect him at all.

No I think Clausen is there guy and if that's the scenerio then the wins aren't costly. But all signs point to Clausen.

1. Does he autograph multiple items at a time for middle-aged men?

2. He isn't projected that high. No need to reach for him.

Let's see, the last Heisman Trophy quarterback out of Oklahoma was a fella by the name of Jason White. Hmm...let me go look at his NFL stats and see how his career has been thus far.

Wait a minute........

Just say no to Bradford.

I don't like Bradford all that much, but saying he won't succeed because another heismann winner out of Oklahoma didn't is quite frankly, idiotic

Agreed. JC as a restricted FA can come back much like Brees in San Diego. We can go OL in the draft as well as free agency.

Unless it's an uncapped year, I don't see JC coming back. He's going to be in demand, the front office hasn't made any efforts to re-sign/extend him. I just hope they tender him a large enough offer that we get some decent compensation when someone else signs him.

this seems to be more of a big board/general team needs hybrid.

kind of seems like he needed to get this in on a deadline and kind of worked it up.

just in the top 10, i believe he is overlooking the attraction the Skins will have to Clausen, and there is NO WAY IN HELL that Denver goes after ANOTHER Florida DE after the Jarvis Moss debacle

Unless it's an uncapped year, I don't see JC coming back. He's going to be in demand, the front office hasn't made any efforts to re-sign/extend him. I just hope they tender him a large enough offer that we get some decent compensation when someone else signs him.

Well, alot of Cowboy fans down here wants Jason Campbell to be a Cowboy now. They're starting to say Campbell is better then Romo sits to pee at this point.

Let's see, the last Heisman Trophy quarterback out of Oklahoma was a fella by the name of Jason White. Hmm...let me go look at his NFL stats and see how his career has been thus far.

Wait a minute........

Just say no to Bradford.

jason white did not possess any physical tools to play at the next level, Bradford does

although i'm not entirely sold on Bradford

True. However, all signs point to an uncapped year. I don't see a scenerio where JC gets a multiyear deal.

Archived