Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McShay's First 2010 Mock Draft

MattFancy

Which is surprising considering that most other sites have him rated as the 1st or 2nd best QB coming out.

Alot will be revealed this spring during the combine and teams individual workouts.

There will likely be a big difference between where Clausen is rated purely from a talent aspect and where he is rated on Draft Boards because of the value placed on the QB position.

I wonder if Scouts Inc look at Brady Quinn's lack of success to date at the NFL level and kind of project Clausen to be a product of Weis's system at Notre Dame?

Although, I would tend to think that Bradford has some of that going on and they have him at #11.

We wont be drafting that low. If we win anymore there is a good chance we dont draft till 8 or later. So many teams right now with 4 to 5 even 6 wins. We would have to lose out just for a chance at 5 or 6.

If we somehow won out and finished 7-9 there is a good chance we could actually draft in the second half. There are so many bad teams this year compared to years past.

Why do people act like we dont draft good players? Our problem is trading away picks. When we actually make the pick we usually do a good job. Dont let the media persuade ur judgment people. Goin back to Lavar and Samuels, Dockery, Betts, Rock Cartwright, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley, Horton, Kareem Moore, Fred Davis, Devin Thomas, Mallcom Kelly, Marko Mitchell, Rocky Mac, H.B. Blades, Landry, Rhineheart was coming along. Its not like we draft all busts. I think we will make the right decision in the 1st rd and that would be to get the best player available...dont reach for anyone.

sounds good to me as well

or Clausen or okung

thats the three players that I would love to see skins whe the skins pick in the top 10

If we win even 2 out of the next 3 while playing upset we won't be drafting in the top 10. As much as I love these wins and the way we have been playing we had a shot at Okung or a few select great players. The worst place to draft is usually after pick 6. By then all the top tier talent has gone. If we didnt beat the raiders and we lost out there was a good chance of getting Okung because the teams ahead of us needed other positions more over tackle

Haha I was really confused for a second there

i scrolled down to see where we were, and when i scrolled back up, i must have stopped at Suh, thinking he was #1 overall, and i looked for locker in every other slot, and didnt see him. lol

how can both of these guys be this high on locker? he didnt post impressive numbers and only had one solid year on a bad team. i dont follow college so hopefully someone can explain this. is this just another case of "big arm, tall guy, throws rockets"?

If we win even 2 out of the next 3 while playing upset we won't be drafting in the top 10. As much as I love these wins and the way we have been playing we had a shot at Okung or a few select great players. The worst place to draft is usually after pick 6. By then all the top tier talent has gone. If we didnt beat the raiders and we lost out there was a good chance of getting Okung because the teams ahead of us needed other positions more over tackle

you think the skins are winning the next two out of three games really

hmm I keep having flashbacks how the giants always embrass the redskins 4 out of the last five yrs

Dallass - i hope the skins win

Chargers- you really think Norv is not going to play his starters against a team that fired him you saw how he had the chargers ready to play against the giants

hmm i still believe 2loss out three Imo

We need to trade down with Buffalo or Seattle pick-up a draft pick then draft an OL

only way that would happen is if Buffalo or Seattle wants to move up cause they are convince that a franchaise QB exists in this draft for them. Although ideally you want to trade down if Suh or Okung isnt there but its not always easy to find a trading partnet

Concerning Bradford, I think its a terrible situation. There are people on this site that support Jason Campbell. Then there are those that feel we are 1 magic bullet away from winning Suepr Bowl. Almost as if their TV doesn't tune into teams with great QB's that don't win the big one i.e. Philip Rivers. Winning is a team thing. This is not the NBA. We have a proven commodity under center. We should stregthen our weakness, and let the good times roll. For those that want Bradford, he got decked by BYU. He is not durable. He stands in the pocket and throws. We play in the NFC East. He will look like Drew Bledsoe in the back field.

i scrolled down to see where we were, and when i scrolled back up, i must have stopped at Suh, thinking he was #1 overall, and i looked for locker in every other slot, and didnt see him. lol

how can both of these guys be this high on locker? he didnt post impressive numbers and only had one solid year on a bad team. i dont follow college so hopefully someone can explain this. is this just another case of "big arm, tall guy, throws rockets"?

I'm not completely sold on Locker. I think he could be good, but not #1 overall. I think he could go back for another year and come out next year. The more time he spends with Sarkesian the better.

Why do people act like we dont draft good players? Our problem is trading away picks. When we actually make the pick we usually do a good job. Dont let the media persuade ur judgment people. Goin back to Lavar and Samuels, Dockery, Betts, Rock Cartwright, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley, Horton, Kareem Moore, Fred Davis, Devin Thomas, Mallcom Kelly, Marko Mitchell, Rocky Mac, H.B. Blades, Landry, Rhineheart was coming along. Its not like we draft all busts. I think we will make the right decision in the 1st rd and that would be to get the best player available...dont reach for anyone.

It's not about drafting busts; it's about drafting a team.

A football team can't just get all of the A+ players out there; it needs a team that fits together.

For the record, all of our skill players right now fit together, and it's showing.

I would be fine with Bradford at 6. Blah Blah Blah says the ES members, Oline this, Dline, RB, etc.... We can say what we would do or want all day until we are blue in the face. The fact is none of us work for the team and have zero influence with what they pick and honestly for as hard as they tried to get rid of JC last year, a QB is written on the wall this year even if JC is back.

I rather have a damn line, JC has been doing very well

We picked Orakpo at 13. How's he doing?

Archived