Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That was painful, but...

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

No way to Zorn

I am not sure about Campbell ( I was pretty hardcore anti-Campbell for awhile). He has played well the last few games, but he showed again that he is not clutch. I am leaning towards no on him, but I would not be surprised to see him perform well for another team

This team has a very bright future with another coach.

We have some damn good young players and a QB that will fight through anything. Get rid of Zorn, keep Jason.

I've been back and forth on Jason and admittedly wrong. We can win with him and the young guys on this team. We need to draft OL and get a new coach.

God I love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulling defeat from the jaws of victory once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan the dictator, Vinny the baboon, and Zorn the fool are AWESOME!!!!!!!

J/K seriously this is getting ridiculous, c'mon guys get some guts and heart.

I voted no as well, why couldn't he do this earlier with this team, I thought it was the oline, the WR's or everyone else under the sun, this is the type of game we fans expect from JC on a consistent basis. I don't mean 300 yard games every game, just playing at a high competitve level, not when the season is in the ****ter and there is no pressure to perform, then he steps up...just like Suisham, kick easy FG's, but when there is pressure melts...sorry, he has to go

Zorn is gone. The offense has become significantly better since Lewis got here.

JC... who knows? Depends on what Shanahan thinks of him.

I will say this: Fred Davis is a player. There is no drop off from Cooley when he goes in. And Thomas is really coming alive.

Congratulations. Campbell had a good game against a good team, until of course it really mattered. Another chance to win, and campbell chokes and folds like a lawn chair. He's the most anti-clutch player I've ever had the displeasure of watching. All the good things he may or may not do in quarters 1-3 are moot if he crumbles every goddamn time we need him to come up big. Enough.

Trade him. Trade Landry. Cut Suisham. Get rid of Zorn.

I don't want to hear about stats after a loss. Stats are meaningless without wins.

I agree for the most part, but this loss was worth watching more than our first 2 wins were. Why? Because they played competitive football on both sides of the ball, and it is reflected in the STATS.

It is just one of those years. Wouldn't have mattered if we were up 72 to noting in the

1st quarter the Redskins would lose the game somehow - just jinxed. I'd keep Campbell ut we do need a new coach (and more importantly a new GM to find and hire the coach).

After what is going on on those last matches i'm getting more convinced that we can look a little bit better to the future...

I think in next yera post season we mmust work mainly on OL, maybe a nex running back but keep Jason amd wait for one more year.

It start to look as if our reviving corps is getting a lot better and that witha better running game we are giving to jason more chance to find a reciver.

Maybe we can gamble one more year... with a much better kicker anyway!

Not like my opinion has any bearing on how the Redskins make their decisions, but..

I am only willing to retain Jason Campbell if the system is the same, and the quarterback spot is not guaranteed to him. So one option that has run through my mind is...

Promote Sherman Lewis to Head Coach. There have been rumors that he was prime Head Coach material but was passed over due to his skin color.

Demote Jim Zorn to Offensive Coordinator or fire him. This should be Sherman Lewis' decision.

Give Jason Campbell a 1-Year Tender. If someone is willing to trade a mid-round pick for him, do it. Otherwise, have him compete with whoever we have, Colt or a first round draft pick or whatever.

What's funny is that I was in Champs Sports here in Tampa during the game. One of the employees there said, "Wow...the Saints are down by 10 to the Redskins." I replied, "Dude, the Skins will find a way to lose this game, trust me." I knew I was right.

BTW, the Cowboys just got the "down by contact" call on review that the Skins didn't. Just some salt for the wound, folks.

Meh...not like the Redskins were gonna make the playoffs this year, anyway, but damn...they sure do lose with style! :doh:

Archived