Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand New Video (see tags) From Riggins (merged again and again--join the nnt parade)

War Paint

For those that are so dense to not understand why we call out duplicate threads I point you in the direction of the Forum Rules that we ALL agreed to when we signed up, in particular:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

I love people who don't follow the rules! It's more fun than cow tipping!

For those that are so dense to not understand why we call out duplicate threads I point you in the direction of the Forum Rules that we ALL agreed to when we signed up, in particular:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Does it make you feel important to post that? It isn't like the majority of people don't know. The issue of contention is simply that like 20-30 people sit on this board all day and post on duplicate threads over and over saying how they are duplicates and insulting the OP's. We do have mods for a reason.

Anyone else find it interesting how he doesn't refer to the team as the Washington Redskins, but as the "Washington NFL Franchise"?

Yes I noticed that and I was wondering the same thing and I wonder if he is worried about being sued or something by Dan Snyder. I agree with most everything that Riggo says.

The new video is hilarious.

Snyder should have sold the team while it was worth more than any other, because he's not going to be making nearly as much now, or especially next year unless all the clowns jump back on the bandwagon after Shanahan is hired.

I'd be a little skeptical about Shanahan considering his past few seasons, and look at Denver after he got canned!

Archived