Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand New Video (see tags) From Riggins (merged again and again--join the nnt parade)

War Paint

Don't like the message? TRASH THE MESSENGER.... even if it is a HOF running back who led this team to super bowls and has earned the right to speak his mind.

Anything to support Little Napoleon, it seems.

Par for the course. Tear down anything/anyone in the defense of <insert individual>. Even if it's another Redskin.

Ok lets start this off with saying we all took a few plays off when Riggo attacked Portis this offseason, we stepped back and said "Riggo your time has passed go back to 106.7 and give us something to drive home to."

I agreed with that talk.

However, after his latest video blog post with the freshly stacked wood behind him. Is anyone disagreeing? He is saying to Vinny C and Danny Boy what all of us want to say. The only difference is that he actually has people caring about what he says. The man is not only a Redskin legend he is one of the toughest players to play in the NFL and actually has the balls to say what every previous Redskin player is thinking not to mention 99% of Redskination. Sonny touched on it but he still cashes Redskin checks and can't speak his mind.

I am starting this thread to see how many people agree with him and if you take some stock in former Redskins speaking out against the team. This should provide some good reading material at work tomorrow.

I know there is another feed I am more interested in if anyone wants to hear other Redskins or is Riggo enough.... I personally would love to hear Art Monk call out Santana about his routes or something. We of course will never hear from Monk but I would like to see more former Redskins take pride in our team.

I can't believe that fans are trashing Riggins for telling the truth, Vinny is an awful GM, Devin Thomas and Fred Davis are well on their way to bust territory, we have no O-Line, and quite frankly I do not trust Vinny to find our next franchise QB, I see him blowing the load on Tebow or McCoy. Snyder needs to bring in a real GM, not someone who gravytrained Carmen Policy's 49ers to a Superbowl ring

Archived