Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand New Video (see tags) From Riggins (merged again and again--join the nnt parade)

War Paint

Well, this is the first time that I seen it.

He said Zorn is qualified to coach High School football...."ankle biters" for sure.

.....Ouch!

I agree that Vinny is Snyder's security blanket. Snyder can do the business aspect of running the franchise...so, I really don't get why he needs Vinny and doesn't get a legit GM to run the football aspect. Apparently, he would rather pick players and not win Super Bowl rings.

This is my post in a thread about something already posted, chastising the OP for not searching, lambasting them for being such a newb, all so I can pad my post count.

If I do this 10 times a day and get my post count to 2,000 or so, does that make me a respected member too? :P

Some of you need a new hobby.

Some of you need to get a life....seriously.
This is my post in a thread about something already posted, chastising the OP for not searching, lambasting them for being such a newb, all so I can pad my post count.

If I do this 10 times a day and get my post count to 2,000 or so, does that make me a respected member too? :P

Some of you need a new hobby.

These are correct. I haven't seen this video before so I appreciate you posting it. I swear the comments in repeat threads like this are hot garbage compared to the thread itself just....existing.

But, I would have never in my wildest dreams thought to randomly search for Riggins+Video for a youtube video of #44 demolishing the Skins this week so I guess that makes me a f'n moron to some of you.....sorry me and the OP weren't psychic. That's an honest mistake.

For those that are so dense to not understand why we call out duplicate threads I point you in the direction of the Forum Rules that we ALL agreed to when we signed up, in particular:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Nah it's ok. Turns out it was just white chalk on the goal line. None of our players or coaches seemed to be able to identify it.

LOL! Idea. Put Vinny in on 4th n goal and tell him the goal line is not paint its pure peruvian. Guarantee we score everytime, no matter what position we puthim at.

For those that are so dense to not understand why we call out duplicate threads I point you in the direction of the Forum Rules that we ALL agreed to when we signed up, in particular:

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.

This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Yeah, but do we really need 20+ posts of people just pissing about about how it's already been posted? Just lock the thread if it is that big a deal.

Archived