Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand New Video (see tags) From Riggins (merged again and again--join the nnt parade)

War Paint

I said Zorn would fail right when we hired this guy and I'd hate to say "told u so" But its coming to fruition. Everything Riggo just said I mentioned.... But the main reason is he's not a leader of men. He's a "gee golly aww shucks" type of guy who doesn't command respect from his players. Check out Gruden, Tomlin, or Mc Daniels or Singltary.. They demand excellence in execution and maturity from their players. Zorn want's to be their buddy and frankly has his head in outer space sometimes with his weird comments and explanations of plays. He seems nice and very entertaining but best suited as a positions coach not a head coach.

I said Zorn would fail right when we hired this guy and I'd hate to say "told u so" But its coming to fruition. Everything Riggo just said I mentioned.... But the main reason is he's not a leader of men. He's a "gee golly aww shucks" type of guy who doesn't command respect from his players. Check out Gruden, Tomlin, or Mc Daniels or Singltary.. They demand excellence in execution and maturity from their players. Zorn want's to be their buddy and frankly has his head in outer space sometimes with his weird comments and explanations of plays. He seems nice and very entertaining but best suited as a positions coach not a head coach.

qft ..nailed it

John Riggins

Great player, for a few years. What he did on the field during those few years will always be remembered fondly, as they should, around these parts.

Winning, masked the reality that he was a drunk and a douche bag during his career, and he hasn't let up since his retirement.

John Riggins

Take away the ring, just another drama queen.

John Riggins

Great player, for a few years. What he did on the field during those few years will always be remembered fondly, as they should, around these parts.

Winning, masked the reality that he was a drunk and a douche bag during his career, and he hasn't let up since his retirement.

John Riggins

Take away the ring, just another drama queen.

Take away Riggins ring? You truly are not a Redskins fan. :doh:

Take away Riggins ring? You truly are not a Redskins fan. :doh:

Whaaaat? How can you ignore his whole statement and focus on that one sentence? Give me a break. Riggins IS a drama queen, that's why he does talk radio. He was a total drunk and a total a-hole as a player. He was a great running back, but the guy isn't beyond criticism as a person.

Whaaaat? How can you ignore his whole statement and focus on that one sentence? Give me a break. Riggins IS a drama queen, that's why he does talk radio. He was a total drunk and a total a-hole as a player. He was a great running back, but the guy isn't beyond criticism as a person.

Dude... Riggins was a special player no doubt. He is in the Hall of Fame you know...voted on by his peers...is he also human with weakness?...yes.

One of the greatest Redskins of all time...YES? Created some of the best memories ever for us fans...so back off bro...this is about Snyda not you or Riggins.

Dude... Riggins was a special player no doubt. He is in the Hall of Fame you know...voted on by his peers...is he also human with weakness?...yes.

One of the greatest Redskins of all time...YES? Created some of the best memories ever for us fans...so back off bro...this is about Snyda not you or Riggins.

Read the posts above mine. I wasn't here to bash Riggins, I was just defended somebody who had their thought bashed just because he mentioned Riggins personal life. People need to stop deifying Riggins as a person, and stop getting pissed when people bring up his character.

How can someone say "you're not a redskins fan" because they called Riggins a drama queen? That's ridiculous.

He won the ring ON THE FIELD not because of what he thought at any particular moment off of it. Plus I agree with a lot of what he says.

He won the ring ON THE FIELD not because of what he thought at any particular moment off of it. Plus I agree with a lot of what he says.

I agree with what he says a lot of the time too, and I know he was a MAJOR part in winning that ring. All I'm saying is that there are different types of fans, and not thinking someone is a good person doesn't make anyone less of a fan, and it's just argumentative to say so.

Gotta love the skins of the 80's, tough hard nosed players who put everything on the line.

What the hell happened to the NFL?

Let's be fair here...Riggo was a beast on Sundays, but was a NOTORIOUSLY bad practice player and a real pain in the butt for coaches. He also sat out an entire season due to a contract dispute. He was also pretty infamous for late nights, coming in hungover, etc.

Let's be fair here...Riggo was a beast on Sundays, but was a NOTORIOUSLY bad practice player and a real pain in the butt for coaches. He also sat out an entire season due to a contract dispute. He was also pretty infamous for late nights, coming in hungover, etc.

No problem. Superbowl baby

Archived