Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important Message From the Hogettes- Imposter Hogette

Huly

The hogettes come to Winchester every year for the apple blossom parade and greet a boat load of people. My girl is 5 and loves Nic.If she would see the imposter act like they claim he does.That would turn her away.So yes I think they have the right to inform us about him

Thanks and that's really all we wanted to do.

I agree with what a lot of posters have said before. This is an issue for police - if he's harassing/assaulting people, let them take care of it.

I have mad respect for the hogettes (even got a pic with you guys at Texas Stadium last year - thanks! :P), but honestly - abusing trademark/copyright laws to remedy this situation is just going too far.

If you're worried about him tarnishing your image because he's breaking the law... well, that's what laws are for. Let them take care of it. It just seems disingenuous to leverage laws that really shouldn't apply.

Either way, awesome of you to alert ES that there is a fraud out there who is not exactly a man of great character.

That would have been me...only two of us made the trip last year...great time beating them down there. I totally understand the whole copywrite thing but I'm sure you understand the times we live in...lots of lawyers out there.

I can't speak to breaking the law because I wasn't there, but of course you're going to act accordingly...no matter how someone is dressed and being a Hogette DOES NOT give you a pass to act that way!!

So if, hypothetically, he is inappropriately touching a female friend of mine, my only legal recourse is to abandon her and go find a police officer somewhere?

First, most women I know aren't so helpless that they need a big strong man to protect them. :rolleyes: They can cut the guy off way before it gets to "inappropriate touching" and make it known to the guy that they don't appreciate his advances. Still, if there is a need for you to intervene, simply stepping between them and letting the guy know in no uncertain terms that his actions aren't appreciated will usually do the trick.

Call me crazy, but I don't think "dropping" a guy at the first sign of trouble is the way to go.

I agree with what a lot of posters have said before. This is an issue for police - if he's harassing/assaulting people, let them take care of it.

I have mad respect for the hogettes (even got a pic with you guys at Texas Stadium last year - thanks! :P), but honestly - abusing trademark/copyright laws to remedy this situation is just going too far.

If you're worried about him tarnishing your image because he's breaking the law... well, that's what laws are for. Let them take care of it. It just seems disingenuous to leverage laws that really shouldn't apply.

Either way, awesome of you to alert ES that there is a fraud out there who is not exactly a man of great character.

I think you have it exactly backwards. The Hogettes have trademarked their image to protect it and their good works from imposters such as this. It sounds like this guy's actions haven't approached a criminal level, just kind of sleazy and inappropriate - the kind of action that would harm the image of the Hogettes without being criminal. So it's appropriate they would exercise their trademark rights in this case.

So, I know this scumbag. He and his buddy came to tailgate with us at the Meadowlands for the Jets game a few years ago.

The guy here is his buddy, the tough looking New Yorker :hysterical: I've seen them together more than once ---

SkinsvsJetsNov-38.jpg

And here is the fake: NO, NOT BIG SEXY!!! HAHA

SkinsvsJetsNov-44.jpg

The same game (I love this picture of my lovely girls :))

SkinsvsJetsNov-37.jpg

It is not that he is just dressing like them, claiming to be one of them etc but that he is harming fans under their name. He is dangerous to women and possibly children.

WTF? Can you really post a picture of that guy and make a claim like that without having a whole hell of a lot of proof?

Geezus christ, if this is true, sounds like this a matter for the police, not a message board.

If you post a picture of someone and claim they are dangerous to women and possibly children, I can see how that person might decide to take some sort of legal action against you.

This is being handled very poorly in my opinion.

Please...spare me your little lecture....I get it just fine <edit typical AAARedskin drivel> BOOM!!!!

Well, we're going to spare the board of suffering your presence any longer. You have never really "go it", but you're getting something now---a perma-punt. BOOOM!!!

I have (most all) the autographs of the Hogettes; super great group of guys that do alot for humanity.

Met them at the FedEx and at Dallas - really, really support these guys and I have one on my facebook account. :D

Not suprised there is someone out there/ or someones, that want to steal good thunder.........but threads like this stop predators....

Thanks Huly for keeping us informed ;)

So you are saying punching someone that has sexually assaulted a lady freind is worse than sexual assault?

Chivalry is dead and the US is becoming a nation of pansies.

I came to this realization last night when a guy called into the radio station I was listening to and requested Pink.:doh:

So, perhaps we should set up some sort of a sting to rein in this felonious "Hogette." I'll be damned if I'm going to let a man run around the FedEx field parking lot violating federal copyright statutes. I hope he get hit with some serious treble damages, and attorney's fees. I know a couple guys who can take care of this, real quite too...

Huly and Pez, last time I checked, you dont work for the Redskins.

You have not provided a single shred of evidence to support your slanderous claims.

You are both great Redskin fans, you really are, but you are not the leadership group of this fanbase.

The Hogettes are part of this teams history, and I love and respect them.

And if Stephette the Hogette starts selling Hogette merchendise, then he is breaking the law. But Stephette the Hogette is not selling anything. He can dress how ever the hell he wants to. Heck, I can strap on a hog nose, and put on my grandmothers church dress and call myself Mayor Hogette! You know why? Its a free country!

Stephette the Hogette is a great Redskin fan. His crew, the ZE Redskins are also great fans.

This is the most pathetic thread I have ever seen you start Huly, and I really cant belive you did so, especially without any proof.

First of All I Love The Hogettes!! Their images are synonymous with the Skins. Anyone that questions their relativity to the Skins these days with the Hogs being gone obviously has no sense of TRADITION. Something I'd say the Skins are rich with.

Secondly, I'm only asking here but it seems like the answer would be simple to end this. Can't the Hogettes show their copyrighted images and documents to Fed Ex Security and then thusly request from Security that the Fake Hogette be removed from Fed Ex Field if he is seen? I mean it's him fitting into the setting that's making it easy for him to pull this off. Take him off of Fed Ex Field property and he's just a creepy guy who likes the Redskins. Let him roam Fed Ex Field and he's an uncomfortably wierd and disturbing fake Hogette.

First of all i know Stephette the Hogette very well and he lives up in NY and supports our Redskins Nation like no other fan. He is not selling any merchadise of any sort related to the redskins or the Hogs. This is all false and thank you Mayor ...for your words we need to support all redskin nation. He has done nothing wrong ...he is the One and ONLY Hoggette from NY City. We support Redskin Nation From NY and NJ we deal with the enemy fans every day of our lives....and those of you that live locally do not. We are the true fans and so is Stephette the HOGette. There is not wrong with him dressing how he wants to support his team. IF YOU OPPOSE STEPHETTE YOU NOT A TRUE FAN

MONKSKIN OF ZE REDSKINS HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!

If he is walking around and acting like a drunk dick and claiming to be a hogette he is tarnishing the image of a quality group that does a lot of charity work in DC. The only thing I will say is, he can still walk around and call himself what ever he wants, just don't act like a dick, seems logical right?

Hey Huly, thanks very much for posting this warning. I never have the chance to get back to the games at FedEx, but this is actually a very important message to get out to the fans.

I don't get what people are not getting about this, the man is illegally using a trademarked name by impersonating the Hogettes in order to garner people's trust make inappropriate comments and worse, particularly with women and possibly children. This kind of crap absolutely cannot be tolerated and people need to be made aware of people like this. I wish the Hogettes luck in wrangling this jerk in and turning him in to the proper authorties.

Archived