Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important Message From the Hogettes- Imposter Hogette

Huly

Hopefully they get some cool stuff designed to sell.

No cheesy cafe press crap.

We have bobble heads (two of which sit on the desk of Mike and Mike) and coins...you can see them on our Facebook page. 100% of proceeds go to children’s charities!!

Hey ES just wanted to weigh in…

First let me apologize if some took our original message as a bit extreme or elitist, I can certainly understand how someone might have done so. All we really wanted to do was inform the (Redskins) community that this individual is out there and he is not a part of us. We can’t (and never would) stop a fan from dressing up, as someone already said…imitation is the greatest form of flattery. But please understand we received numerous emails and phone calls about this individuals’ behavior (who thought it was us) and I hope you can understand why we wanted to make sure our fellow fans knew that wasn’t us and that’s not what we are about. First and foremost we are honored to be a part of the 12th man at FedEx and are fans just like you.

HTTR

Might I suggest you modify your initial announcement to include that any person feeling they are being abused or harrassed by this individual, that they inform the nearest security person or the police directly instead of contacting the hoggettes on your website or through email.

If the "rumors" of this individuals actions are, indeed, true. Then contacting the Hoggettes shouldn't be on the radar until well after local law enforcements have been involved.

Just a friendly tip!

OMG! I think I met him at the tailgate.

He was drunk and he smelled like day old fish.

He kept saying (in front of my 70 year old grandmother) that he wanted us to hook him up with "a nasty Senorita that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch". Then he'd laugh and wink at her.

He also grabbed, without asking, a mess of barbecued spare ribs and threw the bones up in the air while yelling "Geronimo!

My buddy was ready to clobber him but I said "Hey, this guys a Hoggette. Show some respect."

Then he said "Damn right! You young fellas better respect the rank".

After that he asked if he could borrow 20 bucks. When we declined he stumbled off mumbling "Ungrateful little ****s."

Little did I know he was an apparent imposter. ;).

Using force to prevent sexual assault is not grounds for an assault charge. Even if it were, I'd take that charge in a second.

Doesn't matter if you are preventing something or not, you cannot take the law into your own hands.

You may not be found guilty in court, but you will be charged with assault.

Please...spare me your little lecture....I get it just fine. You've got a group of self-appointed "important" guys dressing up as hog-ettes, and they deflect criticism of their lousy image with..."oh, but we help raise all kinds of money for charities!" Please....give it a rest, ok? Enough. These guys get all giddy with the ridiculous attention they get, and I love that ppl are dressing up as "them." It would be great if THOUSANDS dressed up as "them," as it would send the "original hog-ettes" into quite a tizzy.

By the way....do some investigating and find out the EXACT percentages of CASH that charities keep, as opposed to the amounts actually handed out to the needy.....when you discover the numbers, you'll never again have any desire to give to another charity as long as you live......(that's right, you're better off actually handing money over in person to the needy....this way you know your money is truly helping, and not going into a CEO's POCKET) BOOM!!!!

Dang man... whats in your craw?

These guys devote so much of their time to help folks in need, demanding nothing in return and you slam them? In my opinion anybody who devotes time or money to charity work should be commended...

When you accomplish half of what they do for this area, then maybe you can talk...

oh yeah .... BOOM!!!

He kept saying (in front of my 70 year old grandmother) that he wanted us to hook him up with "a nasty Senorita that could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch". Then he'd laugh and wink at her.

He also grabbed, without asking, a mess of barbecued spare ribs and threw the bones up in the air while yelling "Geronimo!

My buddy was ready to clobber him but I said "Hey, this guys a Hoggette. Show some respect."

After that he asked if he could borrow 20 bucks. When we declined he stumbled off mumbling "Ungrateful little ****s."

No, that was Spiggy probably, the imposter must be someone else ;)

Yeah, I met him too. I was sitting in my seat and he was walking around before the game and asked if I wanted to come sit in his lap. I was with my Dad, who was not amused. Neither was I.

HAHA. I like this guy already. He's more than welcome to come tailgate with me.

Hey, I'll take your word for it. Pez and Huly are trustworthy in my book.

How can we know a real Hogette from a fake Hogette in the future?

By the way, I think the thing that scared people in this thread was how easy it would be to character-assassinate someone on ES if the right people backed it.

By the way, I think the thing that scared people in this thread was how easy it would be to character-assassinate someone on ES if the right people backed it.

So should I start a thread about TK? :hysterical:

No they just want to warn people as they feel bad that women are getting harrassed by someone using their name.

The part that scares me is that a lot of young girls look a lot older and I do not want to see anyone's child or anyone in general get hurt by this guy.

Hey, I'll take your word for it. Pez and Huly are trustworthy in my book.

How can we know a real Hogette from a fake Hogette in the future?

For starters we don't act like that...but seriously we don't travel alone..where you see 1 you will see 2 or more.

For starters we don't act like that...but seriously we don't travel alone..where you see 1 you will see 2 or more.

Dan, my girfriend gave her purse to Mikey T .... We sit in 119 (my buddy is Pat) its always great hanging out with you guys :-) Tell him he still owes us a picture with the purse :D

Doesn't matter if you are preventing something or not, you cannot take the law into your own hands.

You may not be found guilty in court, but you will be charged with assault.

So if, hypothetically, he is inappropriately touching a female friend of mine, my only legal recourse is to abandon her and go find a police officer somewhere?

The hogettes come to Winchester every year for the apple blossom parade and greet a boat load of people. My girl is 5 and loves Nic.If she would see the imposter act like they claim he does.That would turn her away.So yes I think they have the right to inform us about him

I agree with what a lot of posters have said before. This is an issue for police - if he's harassing/assaulting people, let them take care of it.

I have mad respect for the hogettes (even got a pic with you guys at Texas Stadium last year - thanks! :P), but honestly - abusing trademark/copyright laws to remedy this situation is just going too far.

If you're worried about him tarnishing your image because he's breaking the law... well, that's what laws are for. Let them take care of it. It just seems disingenuous to leverage laws that really shouldn't apply.

Either way, awesome of you to alert ES that there is a fraud out there who is not exactly a man of great character.

Dan, my girfriend gave her purse to Mikey T .... We sit in 119 (my buddy is Pat) its always great hanging out with you guys :-) Tell him he still owes us a picture with the purse :D

Will do..He loves his poka-dots he just brought a new poka-dot (womens) shirt...too funny.

Archived