Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important Message From the Hogettes- Imposter Hogette

Huly

Hey Huly, thanks very much for posting this warning. I never have the chance to get back to the games at FedEx, but this is actually a very important message to get out to the fans.

I don't get what people are not getting about this, the man is illegally using a trademarked name by impersonating the Hogettes in order to garner people's trust make inappropriate comments and worse, particularly with women and possibly children. This kind of crap absolutely cannot be tolerated and people need to be made aware of people like this. I wish the Hogettes luck in wrangling this jerk in and turning him in to the proper authorties.

Violiting someones copyrights, sure I can see that, but has he actually done anything above and beyond acting like a douchebag?

They have received multiple complaints about inappropriate behavior towards women. How far he has taken that I do not know. I can say on facebook he tries to give young women tickets to attend a game with him and from I have heard from other fans is he tries to inappropriately touch women and makes sexual advances and inappropriate comments.

For those who didn't read the whole thread:

It's not about him dressing up and being a "hogette".

For those who didn't read the whole thread:

It's not about him dressing up and being a "hogette".

My question is, has the man actually done anything illegal? or is just some rude obnoxious drunk guy that will probably end up getting knocked out for saying something stupid to the wrong person?

I havn't listened to Howard Stern in years but he reminds me of the angry clown that hates everyone.

Guys as I said in an earlier post...We just wanted to let our fellow fans know that this guy is not one of us. Yes he can dress up …but if you read the whole thread you’ll see what WE were being accused of doing...only it wasn’t us. As many of you already know we do a lot of charity work with children’s charities, so you can understand why we don’t want this guy to be associated with us.

I don't get what people are not getting about this, the man is illegally using a trademarked name by impersonating the Hogettes in order to garner people's trust make inappropriate comments and worse, particularly with women and possibly children. This kind of crap absolutely cannot be tolerated and people need to be made aware of people like this. I wish the Hogettes luck in wrangling this jerk in and turning him in to the proper authorties.

You cannot go on a message board, post a man's picture and claim he is a threat to women and possibly children without concrete proof and if you have proof that he is a threat to women and children, its a police matter, not a matter for a message board.

So far i've heard all sorts of horrible accusations without a single mention of a police report.

Now when some sort of legal action is taking against this guy, pertaining to women and children, then by all means feel free to start a thread warning tailgaters of this guy. But until then, this thread should have consisted of nothing more than, "hey, there is this drunk guy walking around and telling everyone his a hoggette, he is not,and we just wanted everyone to know that"

I lived in NYC for a few years and remember this guy from a bar that Skins fans watched games at. He seemed like a good guy to me. Just a hard core fan that liked to dress as a hoggette.

You guys are making it sound like he's some kind of predator on the loose at FedEx. For all we know DanOette is embellishing these accusations just because he doesn't want someone else dressing like a hoggette.

They have received multiple complaints about inappropriate behavior towards women. How far he has taken that I do not know. I can say on facebook he tries to give young women tickets to attend a game with him and from I have heard from other fans is he tries to inappropriately touch women and makes sexual advances and inappropriate comments.

1. You claim that he is a threat to women and possibly children in this thread, but in the 2nd sentence of this post you say and I quote, "How far he has taken that I do not know"

If you don't know how far he's taken it, why are you posting his picture on a public message board and making claims about him that if were true, would certainly be a matter for the police.

2. This whole Facebook thing is another statement that has problems. What are "young women" are they 18, 19, 20? early 20s? Because if they are, thats not illegal. While you may disagree with his approach as far meeting women, if they are of age, he hasn't done anything wrong.

The fact that you did not give an age, such as 15, 16, anything under 18, leads me to believe that the women, while young, are of age.

Fair enough. But isn't the whole wearing a dress and hog nose thing pretty much played out? I know those guys are great fans and do a lot of charity stuff. But I'm torn on this. On one hand, they're keeping a tradition alive. But the last of the Hogs stopped playing 15 years ago. It's as if the Funky Four did their thing for 22 years.

But, they are great fans. More power to 'em. And since they've established that identity, they can't let some New York drunkard tarnish it.

Every day I have to fight the cynicism creeping in...

you're trying to be soooo nice. i feel you brother. cross dressing pigs are kind of embarassing now. but then again, so is the entire organization.

Archived