Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important Message From the Hogettes- Imposter Hogette

Huly

The Hogettes are a staple in Redskins history whether you agree or disagree with how they represent the team. Like some have mentioned they do a lot of charity work while some of you criticizing them probably don't even know how to spell the word charity.

Would I dress up like them? No. But that what makes them unique. They have an identity that both old and young fans can recognize. That's more than we can say about our team (identity aspect) that the Hogettes are so loyal to.

YAWN........call the police! Call out the FBI! OMG.....somebody is dressed up as a hog-ette and is walking around the stadium saying hello to everybody and shaking their hands!

Can't you ppl see how ridiculous this is? This is a HUGE who cares, and a NON-STORY!

I think this is getting a little bit into the catagory as gossip.

If someone feels they are being harrassed, then it should be reported...

It should NOT be reported to random people who dress like female pigs... It should be addressed with THE POLICE, and a report filed.

All I see right now are people saying "i heard about this" or "there's a report on some webpage that this guy could have done this". Nothing concrete, no witnesses, and, most importantly, no reports being filed by police. (which is the action that should be taken).

I hate to seem like the bad guy here, but there are ways of doing things that get stuff done, and there are ways that don't. The ways that don't are posting on a forum and spreading second-hand rumors.

(I would highly suggest that if you feel you are being harrassed by this person to first report it to the PROPER authorities, then whomever else you'd like. It may save someone else the embarrassment and anger of having it happen to them.)

It's just my $.02 though.

HAIL!

YAWN........call the police! Call out the FBI! OMG.....somebody is dressed up as a hog-ette and is walking around the stadium saying hello to everybody and shaking their hands!

Can't you ppl see how ridiculous this is? This is a HUGE who cares, and a NON-STORY!

Not sure you get it... he is damaging the image of a group that does ALOT of charity work in the DC Mtreo Area... specifically for Children's Hospital..

IF their rep gets damaged because of this guy, it could cause issues with their relationship with these charities...

+1

If there is an issue let the authorities get involved.

Attached Photo

I've seen this guy at the Redskins unofficial fan bar, Red Sky, here in NY. He seemed harmless, although annoying after a few drinks. He is mostly anti Giants, and called them he enemy from New Jersey. He even had anti NJ buttons he was trying to sell. He changed the Y in the Giants' NY logo to a J.

I have heard from other fans is he tries to inappropriately touch women and makes sexual advances and inappropriate comments.

Yeah, this would happen exactly ONCE if he approached a group I was in. WTF don't people defend their women and drop this fat clown? Good grief.

i think this is getting a little bit into the catagory as gossip.

If someone feels they are being harrassed, then it should be reported...

It should not be reported to random people who dress like female pigs... It should be addressed with the police, and a report filed.

All i see right now are people saying "i heard about this" or "there's a report on some webpage that this guy could have done this". Nothing concrete, no witnesses, and, most importantly, no reports being filed by police. (which is the action that should be taken).

I hate to seem like the bad guy here, but there are ways of doing things that get stuff done, and there are ways that don't. The ways that don't are posting on a forum and spreading second-hand rumors.

(i would highly suggest that if you feel you are being harrassed by this person to first report it to the proper authorities, then whomever else you'd like. It may save someone else the embarrassment and anger of having it happen to them.)

it's just my $.02 though.

Hail!

agree 100%

Not sure you get it... he is damaging the image of a group that does ALOT of charity work in the DC Mtreo Area... specifically for Children's Hospital..

IF their rep gets damaged because of this guy, it could cause issues with their relationship with these charities...

Please...spare me your little lecture....I get it just fine. You've got a group of self-appointed "important" guys dressing up as hog-ettes, and they deflect criticism of their lousy image with..."oh, but we help raise all kinds of money for charities!" Please....give it a rest, ok? Enough. These guys get all giddy with the ridiculous attention they get, and I love that ppl are dressing up as "them." It would be great if THOUSANDS dressed up as "them," as it would send the "original hog-ettes" into quite a tizzy.

By the way....do some investigating and find out the EXACT percentages of CASH that charities keep, as opposed to the amounts actually handed out to the needy.....when you discover the numbers, you'll never again have any desire to give to another charity as long as you live......(that's right, you're better off actually handing money over in person to the needy....this way you know your money is truly helping, and not going into a CEO's POCKET) BOOM!!!!

Hey ES just wanted to weigh in…

First let me apologize if some took our original message as a bit extreme or elitist, I can certainly understand how someone might have done so. All we really wanted to do was inform the (Redskins) community that this individual is out there and he is not a part of us. We can’t (and never would) stop a fan from dressing up, as someone already said…imitation is the greatest form of flattery. But please understand we received numerous emails and phone calls about this individuals’ behavior (who thought it was us) and I hope you can understand why we wanted to make sure our fellow fans knew that wasn’t us and that’s not what we are about. First and foremost we are honored to be a part of the 12th man at FedEx and are fans just like you.

HTTR

Please...spare me your little lecture....I get it just fine. You've got a group of self-appointed "important" guys dressing up as hog-ettes, and they deflect criticism of their lousy image with..."oh, but we help raise all kinds of money for charities!" Please....give it a rest, ok? Enough. These guys get all giddy with the ridiculous attention they get, and I love that ppl are dressing up as "them." It would be great if THOUSANDS dressed up as "them," as it would send the "original hog-ettes" into quite a tizzy.

By the way....do some investigating and find out the EXACT percentages of CASH that charities keep, as opposed to the amounts actually handed out to the needy.....when you discover the numbers, you'll never again have any desire to give to another charity as long as you live......(that's right, you're better off actually handing money over in person to the needy....this way you know your money is truly helping, and not going into a CEO's POCKET) BOOM!!!!

Wow, you are way off base here pal. Way off.

Archived