Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

And more than just football which gives his show a major edge.

yeah, their cast knows a lot about all of the sports... and they're much more objective with both home and out of the area teams.

i've actually never really heard them go full-homer when discussing the redskins... and i'm actually surprised they're 'allowed' to be as critical as they are, since snyder is their ultimate boss.

they are careful not to cross the line when bashing snyder, but aren't afraid to say negative things about him. same with the team... which is what i want to listen to, not the agenda 106.7 has.

The Lavar show is the worst radio program EVER! They have done nothing but bash the Skins since July. Lavar is a bitter ex-employee (whom I used to love as a player) and Chad Dukes is a fat-ass. If there are still any hardcore Skins fans out there who will always back our team, please boycott that crap show and denounce Lavar as "one of us".

GO SKINS!

Sorry Budd, but I happen to like them & I'm pretty Die Hard. I think if anyone has the right to be bitter, it's LaVar. Plus, for the mostpart, they're right. I can't stand that they are, but they are. And I believe that if the Redskins were actually showing they are a good team, I think they would be high on them. But they see what they see & I see it too.

I like the show and the their variety of guest, but I listen to both 980 and 106.7. When the SKINS play good fans talk about how good they played, when they play bad we talk about that too. If they had a negative tone when we were winning then i would be concerned, otherwise i like it when they tell it like it is

It is your right boycott if you like, but there are a lot of things that they say that happen to be true. Besides, you think that some of the other Redskins pundits that are on 980 tow the Redskins company line? Czaban and Andy "bash" the Redskins to no end. There is nothing wrong with voicing dissent. It is imperative to having discussion as to where this team is headed this season.

It is your right boycott if you like, but there are a lot of things that they say that happen to be true. Besides, you think that some of the other Redskins pundits that are on 980 tow the Redskins company line? Czaban and Andy "bash" the Redskins to no end. There is nothing wrong with voicing dissent. It is imperative to having discussion as to where this team is headed this season.

I agree, but 90% of 106.7 program is Skins bashing. There is nothing objective about it. They particularly hate on Zorn. It gets really old. Most of their calls are from screaming irate fans that known nothing abotu football and want to fire the entire front office and coaching staff after every loss. But they are still more objective than 980, 100% of their programming is bashing the Skins.

I put on WFAN in NY or something with some variety. I can get all the Skins bashing I need from this board.

Not surprised some of the drones on here hate the show, but it's fantastic. Waaaaaay better than I expected it to be.

Also, for the last poster...it's "90% Skins bashing" because, why shouldn't it be? It's not like they're bashing the Patriots (a team with a proven record of success over the last decade). For the record, there's plenty of bashing a team like the Patriots in Boston and somehow their fanbase is able to cope.

Edit: Also for the last poster, they hate on Zorn because he's terrible, wrapped up in awful and surrounded by more terribleness.

Wow - I listen to the show about 2-3 times a week and I have found the show to be quite informative and a lot less bitter than 980. I try to listen to 980 because I like sports, but the bashing is so far out there that it is just a downer. If I took everything bad someone did over the course of 10 years and constantly talked about it the person would seem to be quite dysfunctional or evil, but if I did the same thing with the good a different picture would emerge. They give 5 minutes to any good Snyder tried to do & constantly concentrate on the bad.

Lavar seems to me to be pretty objective considering his relationship with Snyder. At the time I heard about the money thing & his contract, I thought Lavar's rep messed up not Snyder. But, it is good to get the other side & I've only heard it mentioned once briefly and it appeared there was little animosity.

Chad seems o.k. as long as Lavar is there to balance his negativity. I think Lavar wants the skins to do well despite the Snyder relationship. I really don't listen to 980 much anymore except when doc walker is on with Thompson. Doc is pretty good.

I agree, but 90% of 106.7 program is Skins bashing. There is nothing objective about it. They particularly hate on Zorn. It gets really old. Most of their calls are from screaming irate fans that known nothing abotu football and want to fire the entire front office and coaching staff after every loss. But they are still more objective than 980, 100% of their programming is bashing the Skins.

I put on WFAN in NY or something with some variety. I can get all the Skins bashing I need from this board.

Aint that the truth, i exceed my recomended yearly dose of negativity every time i enter this board:D

• 2 weeks later...
I actually enjoy their show. Better than some of the shows on 980

And that's sad. DC radio is dreadful. It's depressing. I grew up listening to Stern, Ken Beatrice, the Radio Gods, Opie and Anthony, Ron and Fez, hell, Loveline and G. Gordon. Now I have Chad ****ing Dukes, the fat overlysensitive, ignorant, moronic caveman-looking douche loser with a boob job and a fat ugly girlfriend. I mean wtf, DC radio is dead.

And that's sad. DC radio is dreadful. It's depressing. I grew up listening to Stern, Ken Beatrice, the Radio Gods, Opie and Anthony, Ron and Fez, hell, Loveline and G. Gordon. Now I have Chad ****ing Dukes, the fat overlysensitive, ignorant, moronic caveman-looking douche loser with a boob job and a fat ugly girlfriend. I mean wtf, DC radio is dead.

LMAO

Best rant ever.

Dukes is extremely annoying and it doesn't seem like he knows anything about sports most of the time.

I don't know what the guy looks like, but he sounds like the most annoying person around. What is the deal with the boob job?

Okay, I'll bite.

1) This "true fans" :pooh: is really starting to annoy me.

2) How do you feel when you hear the exact same sentiment on the station that is owned by the team?

3) I have been listening to the guys for the past couple of weeks and they have been okay for the most part. Yeah, they have their moments when you can hear a bit of bitterness towards to ownership and tend to overhype things (Sonny/Jim post game interview), but they are no different from any other show in the area with regards to the Skins.

Ban Lavar? No way!

Most of my retired Jersey's in the closet have Arrington on them!

He has been one of my favorite players since he played at Penn State.

If anyone has the right to feel bitter towards the Redskins it his him. All the different defenses he played in and all the different coaches and schemes he was asked to be involved in. He could of had a great career anywhere else. When he did play for us their was always a feel in the air that he could single handedly make the difference in the game. The last time we won a playoff it was Lavar sealing the deal. Then a year later he was in a Giants uniform.

I would love to ban a lot of people from the "one of us" crowd but never ever Lavar.

Archived