Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

homeboy,

you cant support the team but not the organization.

now maybe they have convinced you that you can do that, but it just doesnt work that way...

Yes you can. Go tell that to the old african americans in DC who actually still rooted for the skins yet had beef with the organization and their segregation policy. Explain that one. Or how about Orioles fans like me who am really sick of the owner and hate his organization yet still root for the players and team.

you're missing the point. the point is they have an agenda to discredxit the organization/owner of their rival station. and the relentless hating is having an ill effect on our fans and our organization, which translates into counter productive to the improvement of the team. maybe its because as a fan i feel like im part of the team, but our job is to try to support the team.

this is like having a radio station in washington owned by a dallas cowboy fan. because they push the exact agenda that a dallas cowboy fan would support.

i would be suprised if the people behind this agenda were not dallas or ny fans.

Fair enough. To address your point then; The 'agenda' behind any radio station's programming is one thing: to have high ratings in order to make money via advertising. All you have to do is look around this site to see there are plenty of dissatisfied Redskins fans, especially in regards to Dan Snyder. Hence, that is a significant demographic and listening audience.

Again, if you don't care for the message, just don't listen. It doesn't mean that those that do aren't in your category as a 'true fan.'

Also, your theory that the people who are in charge of this 'agenda' are Cowboys and Giants fans is just ridiculous.

Why are you coming into a thread and acting like a jerk?

hope there are no hard feelings, not really directed at you.

i hate the way i live in washington and i have to be "ashamed" to want to root for my team no matter what. and if i do, i am discredited as a "crazy homer" ofcourse!! thats why they call it fanatical.

I hate that the local sports station seems to have a hard on for the complete collapse of the only sports team i have ever rooted for my entire life.

I hate that every time i turn on 106.7 it seems like they are trying to spin anything and everything to "show" that our franchise is a "joke" (words of lavar).

I hate that i feel like we (fans) have an obligation to cheer and support our team. and this fing station has convinced a large portion of our fans that it is our obligation to BOO. how does that help our team win?

The 'agenda' behind any radio station's programming is one thing: to have high ratings in order to make money via advertising. All you have to do is look around this site to see there are plenty of dissatisfied Redskins fans, especially in regards to Dan Snyder. Hence, that is a significant demographic and listening audience.

Business 101

hope there are no hard feelings, not really directed at you.

i hate the way i live in washington and i have to be "ashamed" to want to root for my team no matter what. and if i do, i am discredited as a "crazy homer" ofcourse!! thats why they call it fanatical.

I hate that the local sports station seems to have a hard on for the complete collapse of the only sports team i have ever rooted for my entire life.

I hate that every time i turn on 106.7 it seems like they are trying to spin anything and everything to "show" that our franchise is a "joke" (words of lavar).

I hate that i feel like we (fans) have an obligation to cheer and support our team. and this fing station has convinced a large portion of our fans that it is our obligation to BOO. how does that help our team win?

I think this season is different for some reason. I feel this is the uprising it has taken 15 years to get to.

Are you saying that someone who criticizes the 'Skins performance and management is really a Cowboys fan?

not at all.

im just frustrated with an entire station that destroys the hometeam on a daily basis.. but doesn't even mention romo's 3 interception performance.. or the horrendous coaching that dallas has.

that, specifically, makes me feel like it is a cowboy fan pushing this agenda.

Fair enough. To address your point then; The 'agenda' behind any radio station's programming is one thing: to have high ratings in order to make money via advertising. QUOTE]

Exactly, but lets not pretend, then, that this station is not a rival of the Dan snyder organization. Lets not pretend it is somehow an unbiased source.

not at all.

im just frustrated with an entire station that destroys the hometeam on a daily basis.. but doesn't even mention romo's 3 interception performance.. or the horrendous coaching that dallas has.

that, specifically, makes me feel like it is a cowboy fan pushing this agenda.

So basically you want a Redskins' radio show to ignore the status of our team and focus on the negatives of the Cowboys who managed to score 30+ points even with 3 interceptions?

Fair enough. To address your point then; The 'agenda' behind any radio station's programming is one thing: to have high ratings in order to make money via advertising. QUOTE]

Exactly, but lets not pretend, then, that this station is not a rival of the Dan snyder organization. Lets not pretend it is somehow an unbiased source.

By definition they are rivals, as they are competing for the same radio audience. I'm not pretending otherwise. In that respect, how could Snyder's stations be considered 'unbiased'?

point taken.

but i would never compare al davis & the raiders to synder & the skins.

Why is the comparison not somewhat accurate?

Al Davis overly involved owner who has proven to be horrible for his team

Dan Snyder....

Raiders a once powerhouse team has been reduced to irrelevance not just in the league, but in their conference but worse yet in their division.

Redskins....(as much as it pains me to say it)

Archived