Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

Same here man. Especially people who dont even listen to 980 and just assume its a Snyder love fest station.

the boys were flat out killing Zorn this afternoon - they played all those Zorn clips from this past weekend.

Anyone who listened to that could not possibly come away saying that 980 was a homer station. Impossible.

doc is the weirdest though. he rips the team big time one minute, then the next minute hes talking about how good they are. hes a truly conflicted man lol.

Especially when he rips the whole team for things then next segment he interviews a player and acts like he is the bawse football player.

Especially when he rips the whole team for things then next segment he interviews a player and acts like he is the bawse football player.

lol, yup. i hear him talking about how weak we are and how he thinks were struggling so bad, then ill see him on TV talking about the exact opposite.

i think his mind changes from hour to hour.

Kevin Sheehan and Thom Loverro.

They played the clips of the Sellars drop then they played the clip of Zorn telling us why he was going to run it in the end zone....

Not surprising, Sheehan can give them props about things but also rip them as well. He doesnt go as far and Andy and Czabe. Andy and Czabe will make fun of Sheehan for being a homer at times.

Has anyone heard 106.7 the fans tag line. Sports radio from the bleachers not the owners box... Anyone think that is a shot at 980??:silly: They just try and pound it into to your head that they are just so uncensored compared to 980.

Not surprising, Sheehan can give them props about things but also rip them as well. He doesnt go as far and Andy and Czabe. Andy and Czabe will make fun of Sheehan for being a homer at times.

Has anyone heard 106.7 the fans tag line. Sports radio from the bleachers not the owners box... Anyone think that is a shot at 980??:silly: They just try and pound it into to your head that they are just so uncensored compared to 980.

It is total BS. Then again in the world of marketing all is fair in love and war.

i think just the fact he has NFL experience with the team he talks about gives him some insight. he knows the players personally as well as the owner.

and i cant remember, but did lavar have the same relationship with dan early in his career that portis has with dan now?

Yes, I remember reading that LA and Snyder used to play chess together on the way to games. They were def tight for a while.

I always felt Czaben was more of a hater than Polin.

no way. czabe is more sarcastic but he can admit when the skins play well. no matter what the skins do, polin thinks theyre awful. hes not even funny about it either. i have no problem when people bash the skins as long as they keep it playful and humorous. that guy is neither. czabe is the only reason to listen to that show and hes never there when i turn it on.

Yes, I remember reading that LA and Snyder used to play chess together on the way to games. They were def tight for a while.

you wonder if CP and dans relationship turns into this at some point if things go south.

p

doc is the weirdest though. he rips the team big time one minute, then the next minute hes talking about how good they are. hes a truly conflicted man lol.

He cracks me up. I love it when he starts making one point but by the end he has worked himself into a lather and is arguing the exact opposite point.

Some of you are missing the point. They ONLY talk about the down side of the SKINS. I know we have issues, but true fans like me start every season with hope and keep it until there is none. Maybe some of you have grown weak, but I still get pissed when people bash my team...especially a local station. To me it is backstabbing. Wait until we are good again, then they will be the first on the bandwagon. Screw them, go Skins.

Why does everyone jump to the "Lavar has a axe to grind"? To me, he takes up for the Skins when Chad goes on his rants. Lavar praises the players for the most part, I just think the people who didn't like Lavar when he was here are the ones who over generalize his position on our team.

Why does everyone jump to the "Lavar has a axe to grind"? To me, he takes up for the Skins when Chad goes on his rants. Lavar praises the players for the most part, I just think the people who didn't like Lavar when he was here are the ones who over generalize his position on our team.

The same rational that makes people think 980 is a homer station.

and I'm sure they are going to add what 2 cents they have into the equation. Fact is, it was a great piece by NFL Films and showed a good insight into Zorn / Cambell...

... Still complimenting them doesn't get ratings... anti skins radio. nuff said.

The Lavar show is the worst radio program EVER! They have done nothing but bash the Skins since July. Lavar is a bitter ex-employee (whom I used to love as a player) and Chad Dukes is a fat-ass. If there are still any hardcore Skins fans out there who will always back our team, please boycott that crap show and denounce Lavar as "one of us".

GO SKINS!

I am with you. this show has an agenda to discredit the organization. MY organization. If i want to watch people hating on the skins ill watch espn.

i, too, will boycott this show.

Hey, if hearing 'negativity' about the Redskins bothers you so much, why don't you not read the papers, the internet (including this site), and just watch the game with the sound off? Problem solved!

Snyder is a polarizing figure. His 'plan' to improve the Skins has pretty much just dwindled down to throwing lots of money at everything instead of modeling sucessful franchises like the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. He'd rather do it his way and be mediocre than 'the right way' and win. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have an owner who is willing to spend the cash, but just that isn't enough.

Just accept it, because he will NEVER sell the team. He's living the dream he's had since he was wearing his fabled redskins belt buckle as a little kid.

Despite all of that, I'm a Redskins fan and going to root the team on to win, no matter who owns it or what highs or lows they achieve. I just dont expect too much at this point.

Bottom line: you can be a REAL fan without slurping everything that goes on with this dysfunctional franchise. I chuckle when people insinuate otherwise.

Hey, if hearing 'negativity' about the Redskins bothers you so much, why don't you not read the papers, the internet (including this site), and just watch the game with the sound off? Problem solved!

Snyder is a polarizing figure. His 'plan' to improve the Skins has pretty much just dwindled down to throwing lots of money at everything instead of modeling sucessful franchises like the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. He'd rather do it his way and be mediocre than 'the right way' and win. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have an owner who is willing to spend the cash, but just that isn't enough.

Just accept it, because he will NEVER sell the team. He's living the dream he's had since he was wearing his fabled redskins belt buckle as a little kid.

Despite all of that, I'm a Redskins fan and going to root the team on to win, no matter who owns it or what highs or lows they achieve. I just dont expect too much at this point.

Bottom line: you can be a REAL fan without slurping everything that goes on with this dysfunctional franchise. I chuckle when people insinuate otherwise.

you're missing the point. the point is they have an agenda to discredxit the organization/owner of their rival station. and the relentless hating is having an ill effect on our fans and our organization, which translates into counter productive to the improvement of the team. maybe its because as a fan i feel like im part of the team, but our job is to try to support the team.

this is like having a radio station in washington owned by a dallas cowboy fan. because they push the exact agenda that a dallas cowboy fan would support.

i would be suprised if the people behind this agenda were not dallas or ny fans.

Archived