Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

if you can't tell a difference between before Snyder bought this site (Aug 05) and now...then you are new or just haven't been paying attention...

that being said, i've gotten used to it, and i still think this place is a great place for information and links to great blogs...:helmet:

Well I joined this site in Oct of 05 so I dont know what this site was like before he owned it. All I can say is what more could people have said about Snyder that they arent saying now? What is being censored by Snyder now that wasnt censored before?

The Lavar show is the worst radio program EVER! They have done nothing but bash the Skins since July. Lavar is a bitter ex-employee (whom I used to love as a player) and Chad Dukes is a fat-ass. If there are still any hardcore Skins fans out there who will always back our team, please boycott that crap show and denounce Lavar as "one of us".

GO SKINS!

Implying real skins fans are not pissed off at what Daniel Snyder has done to the franchise

clinton-portis-glasses.jpg

ESPN 980 (the two clowns...czabe and andy) they hate/make fun of the Skins as much as Chad and LaVar easily. What radio program in this area/country does not????

I think with the Chad/LaVar show is the Chad feeds off LaVar....u can feel it off one show. Dukes loves to just throw predictions/statements out there without even thinking about it....not just with the Skins either. Re: the Nats...people would call in about the Strasburg draft pick and he was just maiming them talking about how there is NO CHANCE we would sign him & he was baffled why we would even draft Straz...and they all sat there in the radio studio and giggled non-stop....i havent heard them mention how that ended up.

I think the show would be GREAT if LaVar wasnt so damm bitter, his true insight I do find knowledgeble but his blatant hatred turns me off completely. I highly doubt he roots for the Skins whatsover...u know he's loving it when we lose.

I just cant turn on the radio EVERY DAY at 4pm when im leaving work and get excited about hearing LaVar/Dukes bash Snyder/Campbell/Zorn/Portis on a daily basis...its not appealing to me. Its beyond old.

God forbid the Skins have a winning season and do some damage in the playoffs...im not sure what LaVar would have to say.

Lavar isn't that bad he is not the greatest radio talk show host but Chad Dukes is the worst honestly he needs to stick to video games an MMA. Chad talks down to callers when he is proven wrong, his knowledge about football and Redskins in general is awful at times. They do seem as if they have an agenda against Snyder and the organization. I mean really how can you call out 980 Andy Polin is the biggest Redskins hater of all time.

1. they do talk a ton about the skins but they have said they really don't care about the other sports right now, football is new and everyone is into it

2. I hate the hmmph they do after somebody they interview says something, sounds condesending to me

3. Lavar has talked about how to improve the team's fan base and make the 12th man more of factor in these home games so you can tell he loves the skins, he is bitter at Snyder and rightfully so

I love LA and Dukes. I found Dukes a little hard to digest at first... but as much as I hate what he says... he is right a lot of the time. A bucn of it is stuff we as Skins fans don't want to realize, but Chad hits on some very sharp points. I like LA's view of certain situations... like you can visualize him thinking baout his first hand experiencee when he makes comments. very good radio. I also think they have the best interviews.

polin hates the skins more than dukes does. dukes definitely eggs people on but i think he just cant look at scoring so few points and get positive about it.

even when the skins do anything good polin just hates it. he makes czabe look like a homer lol. polin is the worst.

980 is so boring to listen too,...and Polin's the worst.

980 is so boring to listen too,...and Polin's the worst.

czaben seems like hes lost some of his flare. i liked him a lot better when he was so sarcastic. now he seems to be missing most of the time and they have tom lavero on instead. the show doesnt have the chemistry it used to have.

dukes and chad are better IMO. its all skins, and right now i dont care about maryland football or gilbert arenas crying about x y or z.

I agree with the title of this thread. I hate Lavar and Chad too! All they do is bash the Skins for hours and hours. Judging from this site, I'd say this is right in line with how many fans feel. I would like nothing better than the Skins to do well and shut them (and everyone else) up. Otherwise, it will be more of the same. Don't you know the Redskins suck? :rolleyes:

Someone remind me what LaVar did for the Skins?

I believe he had a remarkably ordinary career.

I guess that makes him a great commentator.

i think just the fact he has NFL experience with the team he talks about gives him some insight. he knows the players personally as well as the owner.

and i cant remember, but did lavar have the same relationship with dan early in his career that portis has with dan now?

Someone remind me what LaVar did for the Skins?

1.) The Redskins led Sportscenter on the day he was drafted in 2000.

2.) He sold lots of jerseys which were always prominently displayed in the front window of the Redskins stores.

3.) He went to a several probowls based upon what he did he did in college and his draft status.

4.) He was paid more than Ray Lewis so that means he was definitely a better player and team leader than Ray Ray ever was.

The only thing that LA brings to that show is credibility. He knows the game very well, as any ex-player does.

The Sports Reporters, all things considered, are a joke. They've probably never thrown a football in their lives, yet harp on Zorn for making bad calls in an NFL game.

LaVar's show won't last once the football season ends. All they seem to know is football and some MMA, but I'd imagine it's extremely difficult to dedicate hours a day to MMA. Yeah they have the Caps but you can tell they aren't true Caps fans. And I don't believe they could have an intelligent conversation about the Nats or Zards.

I don't know what show you have been listening to, but I think they have a great show & I love the skins. I go back to the "Over the hill gang" as a fan & I have tried to listen to 980, but their discussions are more on the level of biased drawn out inflamatory rumor than any real discussion.

They have no objectivity. Lavar may have bias, but it does not affect his view of the players and his bias toward Snyder messing with his money is rarely metioned even when relevant. Lavar is intelligent engaging and appears to have a wide range of interests. This makes the discussions really worth listening to. Most often I have found the show to be positive and some negative but there is a balance.

Archived